See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Blackjack and Health Impacts (including Sleep)

Banned or Suspended

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Post #98 by Tarzan is correct.
    I have found myself (literally)
    dreaming with my eyes open
    after extended wakefulness.

Banned or Suspended

I am fully retired from the moribund game blackjack.

I am focused on my critical health problems.

Dealing with pain is troublesome.Without opioids

I depend on high quality marijuana and Ketamine.

Many BJ players email me for advice and nowadays

I only respond to those with interesting questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    It's really tough for me to get 3-4 days of constant good games. I still find EV in poorer games, and for me, it's generally a mix that produces an end result. A poor game game can turn into a good game, depending on factors. One factor, touted by many, including myself, is tolerance. Another, ignored by many, is the value of a great dealer in a poor pen game.

I enjoyed such a game(s)the other day. Getting rid of the ploppie agonizing over every minor loss, I had a heads up game(s) with a real fast dealer. Granted, I had fewer higher bet opportunities, but I had lots of marginal to medium bet opportunities. When you're motoring like no tomorrow, there's good money to be had.
    I went the other day, right at opening. Found myself with a very fast dealer, supposedly the fastest around, heads up. Sadly every other seat at the table filled up within 15 minutes and, as the count plunged, I called it a day far too soon. No money was to be made

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster_Flash View Post

I have been nearly dead on several occasions, including a severe concussion requiring hospitalization.
    Blood Pressure was 210/140. My pupils were pinpointed and now, months later, looking almost normal.
    Incidentally, you can certainly imagine your own death with large doses Ketamine. I have done that as
    recently as last week. Indeed, I have learned that the concept of "GOD" is actually a particular hallucinogenic
    state of mind.

Not worth arguing!

I'm not sure that anyone can claim to know or understand these things, I try to keep an open mind to all sorts of possibilities. Claiming undeniably that one is right or there is no room for debate is simply a display of ignorance/close mindedness. I am a scientific person myself but there are many possibilities that make total scientific sense.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster_Flash View Post
    the usual Western Religion (subjective) silliness.
    Which one is that? Materialism?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345