See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: High Edge Side Bets

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Wow DH: I just came across this thread while searching for a starting point with CVData and side bets. While your exemplary work here apparently went without accolades (due to no remarks since February), it is very in-depth and very much appreciated (if by nobody else but me).

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by SteinMeister View Post
    Wow DH: I just came across this thread while searching for a starting point with CVData and side bets. While your exemplary work here apparently went without accolades (due to no remarks since February), it is very in-depth and very much appreciated (if by nobody else but me).
    We are all used to DH doing A++ work. It is pretty much expected of him. I think he knows what he does is both appreciated and seen as exemplary by pretty much everyone. It is nice to hear the accolades though. Maybe we don't give him props often enough. He certainly deserves it.

Don gave him the biggest compliment by saying DH is one of the few he would accept sim results as being accurate. Norm said, DH is a better authority on Norm's software than Norm is himself. Both of these compliments are about as good as they come.

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    I don’t care if u make stupid suggestions, provided you do do brieflly. Think highly of yourself should you do desire, but please articulate - Briefly. You don’t need to do anything to fit n with my thought process. You are more than capable of doing dumb things without assistance.

Oh- absolutely hopeless. We need some sanity. Where is Zee?

Think I getting cataracts. It not a bad think, since I’ll miss ur meshugas. Anyways , someone has a yahrtzeit and it’s Marriv.
    Damn! Somehow I got in this thread too? Course, it's good to know Freightman and some others also hold the same impressions of the show off, know it all writer.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    Damn! Somehow I got in this thread too? Course, it's good to know Freightman and some others also hold the same impressions of the show off, know it all writer.
    You’re commenting on an 8 month old post. There is more relevance when the list you’re quite is somewhat more current.

You’re commenting on an 8 month old post. There is more relevance when the list you’re quite is somewhat more current.
    He gets pissed and searches the archives for something to make derogatory comments about. It is part of Zee's trolling strategy to disrupt the forum. All he usually accomplishes is making himself look Zee-like and nobody wants that.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    He gets pissed and searches the archives for something to make derogatory comments about. It is part of Zee's trolling strategy to disrupt the forum. All he usually accomplishes is making himself look Zee-like and nobody wants that.
    It's exactly what you and the 21 year old do, either bring my name into a post or find something to lie about me (like I am giving advice) and going off into a few paragraphs of showing off.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    find something to lie about me (like I am giving advice)
    If you say this is what I do, you aren't necessarily giving advice. But if you add it works good for me it is definitely going to be taken as advice. If you are too stupid to realize that means you are giving advice even after people point it out to you then that just shows how thick headed you are. Everyone else takes your posts about what you do as advice. Some people even say they have followed Zee's advice. Why are you posting what you do if it isn't intended as advice. I posted what I did to help others think outside the box. When it seemed others thought they could use what I was talking about without changing the way they use information gathered I saw they were taking it as advice so I stopped posting about it. It was not intended to be advice and if people were taking it as advice then it was harmful advice even though I never intended it to be advice. You are doing the same thing with your bad advice. You have to realize that when you post something that other people take as advice it is advice whether it was intended to be or not. You are quite guilty of this and refuse to understand such a simple concept. If you say, this is what I do and it isn't working, that is not advice. If you say, this is what I do, and leave it at that it can be tough of as advice. If you say, this is what I do and it is working for me, it is definitely advice whether you intended that way or not. You do the latter. if you refuse to understand the difference you are either intentionally hurting people or just really stupid. You can pick which one it is. Those that call you on your constantly giving bad advice have made their mind up on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    If you say this is what I do, you aren't necessarily giving advice. But if you add it works good for me it is definitely going to be taken as advice. If you are too stupid to realize that means you are giving advice even after people point it out to you then that just shows how thick headed you are. Everyone else takes your posts about what you do as advice. Some people even say they have followed Zee's advice. Why are you posting what you do if it isn't intended as advice. I posted what I did to help others think outside the box. When it seemed others thought they could use what I was talking about without changing the way they use information gathered I saw they were taking it as advice so I stopped posting about it. It was not intended to be advice and if people were taking it as advice then it was harmful advice even though I never intended it to be advice. You are doing the same thing with your bad advice. You have to realize that when you post something that other people take as advice it is advice whether it was intended to be or not. You are quite guilty of this and refuse to understand such a simple concept. If you say, this is what I do and it isn't working, that is not advice. If you say, this is what I do, and leave it at that it can be tough of as advice. If you say, this is what I do and it is working for me, it is definitely advice whether you intended that way or not. You do the latter. if you refuse to understand the difference you are either intentionally hurting people or just really stupid. You can pick which one it is. Those that call you on your constantly giving bad advice have made their mind up on this.
    I follow Zee’s advice, or said a better way Zee helped me understand what I was doing is okay. The game can be beat the way Zee plays it.

Btw, this has to be one of your most mind twisting posts you’ve made in a while. By the end of it, I had to hit my head a couple times to clear it up. You use way too many words trying to make a simple point. Your point is Zee is giving advice, which I agree with you. What I don’t agree is that Zee’s advice is all bad. For the recreational counter, I think he gives some good advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Dbs6582 View Post
    I follow Zee’s advice, or said a better way Zee helped me understand what I was doing is okay. The game can be beat the way Zee plays it.

Btw, this has to be one of your most mind twisting posts you’ve made in a while. By the end of it, I had to hit my head a couple times to clear it up. You use way too many words trying to make a simple point. Your point is Zee is giving advice, which I agree with you. What I don’t agree is that Zee’s advice is all bad. For the recreational counter, I think he gives some good advice.
    You need relief to get rid of that hot air.

https://youtu.be/PSKQ3ZNQ_O8

Quote Originally Posted by Dbs6582 View Post
    For the recreational counter, I think he gives some good advice.
    But almost all pro's started as recreational counters and too many, including me, did what Zee recommends and now know it was the biggest mistake they ever made. Thinking it is good advice is being short sighted. If you ever are going to play green chip or higher you have already backed yourself off. So your choice is Zee gives good advice and I will be happy risking many thousands of dollars making minimum wage at BJ and never play for meaningful stakes. Or Zee's advice is bad because I want to make the money I make at BJ worth the amount I risk to make it. If you know you will never have any real ambition in life Zee's advice is for you. If you think there is even a small chance you will want to make money playing blackjack at some point then it is bad advice. The problem is most people never force what their future will actually bring. It is better safe than sorry. You can earn comps quicker on other AP plays without risking longevity. BJ comps suck even if they think you are a total idiot. If they think you have a brain BJ comps really suck.

You need relief to get rid of that hot air.

https://youtu.be/PSKQ3ZNQ_O8
    Learning to do that when the pit comes around could be a valuable defense mechanism. Or to propel yourself out the door when they try to back you off

Quote Originally Posted by CountinCanadian View Post
    Learning to do that when the pit comes around could be a valuable defense mechanism. Or to propel yourself out the door when they try to back you off
    I’ve cleared a table or 2 in my time. The best gambit is to blame someone else. A middle aged Asian lady (I’m sure it was her) let out a squeaker. I inquired, whil3 look8ng at her, as to who farted.

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I’ve cleared a table or 2 in my time. The best gambit is to blame someone else. A middle aged Asian lady (I’m sure it was her) let out a squeaker. I inquired, whil3 look8ng at her, as to who farted.

PMF (Pull My Finger) + FBM ASC = PMF FBM ASC method ???

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast