See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: High Edge Side Bets

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by SteinMeister View Post
    PMF (Pull My Finger) + FBM ASC = PMF FBM ASC method ???
    A possibility for the manual upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    If you say this is what I do, you aren't necessarily giving advice. But if you add it works good for me it is definitely going to be taken as advice. If you are too stupid to realize that means you are giving advice even after people point it out to you then that just shows how thick headed you are. Everyone else takes your posts about what you do as advice. Some people even say they have followed Zee's advice. Why are you posting what you do if it isn't intended as advice. I posted what I did to help others think outside the box. When it seemed others thought they could use what I was talking about without changing the way they use information gathered I saw they were taking it as advice so I stopped posting about it. It was not intended to be advice and if people were taking it as advice then it was harmful advice even though I never intended it to be advice. You are doing the same thing with your bad advice. You have to realize that when you post something that other people take as advice it is advice whether it was intended to be or not. You are quite guilty of this and refuse to understand such a simple concept. If you say, this is what I do and it isn't working, that is not advice. If you say, this is what I do, and leave it at that it can be tough of as advice. If you say, this is what I do and it is working for me, it is definitely advice whether you intended that way or not. You do the latter. if you refuse to understand the difference you are either intentionally hurting people or just really stupid. You can pick which one it is. Those that call you on your constantly giving bad advice have made their mind up on this.
    T3, this is ridiculous. What am I supposed to do, say it's not working for me when it is? If, after I have stated that I am a part time recreational counter, if I have stated that I am not giving advice, if someone chooses to take it as such, is it my problem?

Why are you assuming so much? Are you afraid that people might follow what I do than to follow you, someone who does not play the count most people do, play the red chip stakes that a lot of us do?

Is it that I am threatening the exalted position you think you hold? Is this why you take every opportunity to bring up something I posted a long time ago to hurt my credibility?

I don't really care, I play both rated and unrated, believe that the comps I receive are worth it to me and that they significantly reduce heat. I have walked away from positive shoes on ocassion, doubled for less of insured for less on other occasions because my first priority is to preserve my mental well being (go home a small winner), preserve my comps and my longevity. This is what I do.

So sorry but it never occurred to me till just now that, as mentioned in other forums where you are a topic, that you have pursued my posts because you see yourself as the protector of this forum, that you see your job as protecting newbies and getting me off this forum through humiliation or getting me banned is perhaps your objective. It's so ludicrous that you act this way.

There is no reason for you to get offended with my sharing of my experiences. As you and the 21 year old have been saying, I play a losing game and one of these days I will go broke or, now being on OSN, have no places left to play.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    T3, this is ridiculous. What am I supposed to do, say it's not working for me when it is?
    Admit it is advice or don't say one way or the other. Advice isn't advice if nobody takes it as advice. Things not intended as advice is advice if people take it as advice. From people's comments clearly your posts are being taken as advice but you just refuse to admit what is in black and white for you to read.
    if someone chooses to take it as such, is it my problem?
    No, it is a problem for the people that listened to you. And it is a must respond for the people that want to help them and know how bad your advice is for those people.
    Why are you assuming so much? Are you afraid that people might follow what I do than to follow you, someone who does not play the count most people do, play the red chip stakes that a lot of us do?
    I don't have posts for people to follow. I try to help them do their best. Few could do what I do so advising them to do so would be bad advice. I advise them to do what is best for them. Like I said in the post the you commented on but obviously didn't read I stopped posting what I do a long time ago because it was never intended as advice but people were taking it that way. I only intended it to help people think outside the box. If it was failing to do that and being taken as advice instead I should not post about it. So I stopped. You should follow my example and stop giving what is taken as advice despite not given as advice because it is bad advice. All the experienced players have been telling you that but you are too slow to get it.
    Is it that I am threatening the exalted position you think you hold?
    What are you talking about. I am mocked by many whose opinions should have earned respect. If I cared about an exalted position I would make posts I know they would agree with. You really have no proficiency in logic.
    Is this why you take every opportunity to bring up something I posted a long time ago to hurt my credibility?
    I don't recall bringing up any of your numerous dated idiotic posts. I comment on your current posts. Your dated posts were blown up by the few experts that still read your posts when they were made. You really seem to have a high opinion of yourself for someone that admits he is a poor player all the time. We all know your goal is to be a troll and you are probably proud of your success at disrupting the forum and harming inexperienced players progress.
    So sorry but it never occurred to me till just now that, as mentioned in other forums where you are a topic, that you have pursued my posts because you see yourself as the protector of this forum, that you see your job as protecting newbies and getting me off this forum through humiliation or getting me banned is perhaps your objective. It's so ludicrous that you act this way.
    I do try to protect newer players from poor advice. The best contributors here always do. If you would stop trolling and trying to hurt the newbies with bad advice I would just enjoy the humor value of your absurd posts. But as long as you are harming the forum by trolling or harming newer players with bad advice I will be there to point it out. You obviously aren't going to change. I can't believe Norm gave you a second chance after you threatened to shoot another forum member on a different sight with a totally out of left field mentioning you carry a gun and will use it on your obsessed fan if you had the chance. Nobody else had mentioned needing to protect themselves in the trhread so the context was an absolutely clear out of the blue threat to murder someone. Then Norm takes down a post because it was inappropriate and will likely out an AP in his opinion and you basically told Norm to FO and that you will decide what you can and can't post by reposting the information he deleted. Are you really that stupid and disrespectful of authority that you would do that? I am surprised you didn't get a permanent ban for either of those. But to disrespect Norm and his authority after he gave you a second chance just blows my mind. Are you intentionally trying to get banned? You will get yourself banned without my help. You just have no common sense or courtesy to Norm who graciously gave you a second chance and now a third chance. He has banned people for less than or exactly the same as either of these on their first offense. When you get yourself banned don't blame me. You have tried really hard to get banned so far and should have been twice. It is Norm's forum and he has the patience of a saint but eventually he takes action if you don't conform to the goals of this forum.
    There is no reason for you to get offended with my sharing of my experiences. As you and the 21 year old have been saying, I play a losing game and one of these days I will go broke or, now being on OSN, have no places left to play.
    You really are bad at comprehending what people write. I guess that is most of your problem. You just don't want to understand and then post in ignorance of what should be clear to you. I won't correct this inaccuracy since I have done so dozens of times and you just can't seem to understand what is obvious to all.
    Last edited by Three; 09-25-2018 at 11:42 AM.

Zee
    I believe you have been chastised.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Zee
    I believe you have been chastised.
    Freightman, that post by T3, was actually addressed to Norm. Yet another attempt to get me banned. T3 cannot ever produce the post that got me banned yet lies. I never ever told Norm to FO either. I respect Norm and only respond when attacked. There are two, T3 and the 21 year old, who are trying to get Norm to ban me.

Freightman, that post by T3, was actually addressed to Norm. Yet another attempt to get me banned.
    Norm isn't even going to read my post unless someone draws it to his attention.
    T3 cannot ever produce the post that got me banned yet lies. I never ever told Norm to FO either. I respect Norm and only respond when attacked. There are two, T3 and the 21 year old, who are trying to get Norm to ban me.
    By reposting what Norm deleted with the explanation that you were outing an AP. Your action said that to Norm. The post is there in that thread for everyone to see. I don't care to parse your trip report thread to find it. Anyone with half a brain knew what would occur after you did that. You sound like all the banned members who I warned to change the way they post or they would get banned. They didn't change their posting habits so of course they got banned. Then they say I petitioned for their ban when I was the one trying to help them avoid being banned. I know the posting boundaries and try to help people get on the allowed side of the line if they are across it. It is not my fault they didn't listen and got the expected result, getting banned. They should have listened to me instead of saying I was trying to get them banned and then blaming me when the inevitable consequences of their actions occurred. Many people say I should have been banned instead but I respect Norm's posting guidelines and try to do my best to heed his warnings. I understand posting on this site is a privelege not a right.

Back to topic: I haven't tested your system, but I'm estimating the basic house edge at 20% on this, more with fewer decks - hard to overcome with any system I would think.
    Last edited by Optimus Prime; 09-25-2018 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    By reposting what Norm deleted with the explanation that you were outing an AP.
    Despite all the repetitive explanations, he just doesn't get it. He's incapable of learning and is getting the attention he craves. Time to give it up, T3.
    Last edited by 21forme; 09-26-2018 at 06:06 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime View Post
    Back to topic: I haven't tested your system, but I'm estimating the basic house edge at 20% on this, more with fewer decks - hard to overcome with any system I would think.
    Optimus Prime,

If you look way back in this thread (to the point just before the requisite Zee bashing begins), you'll see the house edge on this SB is in fact under 5%. Using the tags presented earlier in the thread (pre-Zee) and a betting schedule of $3 with no SB at +1 and below, and $10 + $10 on the SB at +2 and above gives a win rate of more than $30/hr: very good for a red-chipper.

Hope this helps!

Dog Hand

Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    Despite all the repetitive explanations, he just doesn't get it. He's incapable of learning and is getting the attention he craves. Time to give it up, T3.
    Follow the great advice you have T3 yourself. Both of you seem addicted to me. Please give it up, ignore my posts, period. Both of you have made clear to everyone that nothing I lost should be taken asadvice, that I am an unskilled BJ player. I agree.

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Hand View Post
    knoxstrong,

See next post for the rest of the primer.

Dog Hand
    Norm’s softwares are so powerful and Dog Hand is so skillful using them. Bravo.
    I used Eliot Jacobson's software to find out that the house edge for this side bet is 4.7%.
    Last edited by aceside; 08-26-2021 at 08:13 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234