See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Opp count bet ramp for 8 decks.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    As much as you people are on here fighting, I don't think any of you use ANY sort of count.

Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    I just eat cookies and count the number of chocolate chips to decide how much to bet.
    I am more conservative, I use oatmeal raisin cookies.

Yeah, me too. But i do it with OREO's.
    Just like KGB...

Sent from my SM-J730F using Tapatalk

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by ferenc11 View Post
    Yeah, me too. But i do it with OREO's.
    Just like KGB...

Sent from my SM-J730F using Tapatalk
    I had a dream that the count got really high, so I went and put two black chips into the betting circle. Then I looked down and alarmingly realized they were not black chips, they were Oreo cookies."Where the hell did those come from"? I apologized profusely and reached for my actual black chips, putting them in the circle. As I looked down I noticed they too were Oreos. This cycle repeated itself a couple more times before getting a tap on my shoulder. The suit informed me they did not want my Oreo action. Worst nightmare I've ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by sbrugby View Post
    I had a dream that the count got really high, so I went and put two black chips into the betting circle. Then I looked down and alarmingly realized they were not black chips, they were Oreo cookies."Where the hell did those come from"? I apologized profusely and reached for my actual black chips, putting them in the circle. As I looked down I noticed they too were Oreos. This cycle repeated itself a couple more times before getting a tap on my shoulder. The suit informed me they did not want my Oreo action. Worst nightmare I've ever had.

Was it a wet dream?

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    There is an enormous difference. Norm is not blowing hi Opt 2 up our asses.
    Idiot you know you mention that count more than every other poster combined

Quote Originally Posted by sbrugby View Post
    sbrugby,

You should have responded to their tossing you by tossing your cookies ;-)

Dog Hand

Quote Originally Posted by Ustonzen View Post
    Idiot you know you mention that count more than every other poster combined
    Asshole
    Say 3 Hail Marys

I downloaded both cvdata and the Opp is not listed as one of the systems for which anything can be created. Am I looking in their right place or doing something wrong?

Blog Entries

You would have to create it as a user strategy. In the Nuances section, there is a Simple Systems tab that can be used to sim variations of this type.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12