Thread: Depth betting

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Depth betting

I finally(!) figured out how to run this feature. But dang it, I can’t seem to get the needle to move the right way! I wanted to test it on REKO-F 6D. The results I get are roughly the same or slightly worse than the original. So why bother? I suspect either (1) I’m doing something wrong, (2) DB doesn’t really work or (3) any number of other possibilities! I’m leaning to #1 as most probable.

Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    You need a lot of bet 'buckets' and you need to know exactly where to put each one, for each depth level, to get any noticeable increase in SCORE. This can be achieved through trial and error, or with CVDATA( by identifying changes in advantage/SD for each RC at each depth level).

Keeping in mind even if u did this, it would only be relevant for one very specific set of game conditions.

Similar Threads

1. CV Data Depth Betting
    By MercySakesAlive in forum Software
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-14-2017, 10:01 AM
  2. CVCX - Default Depth Betting Table
    By CheapShotArtist in forum Software
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-16-2015, 11:07 AM
  3. Blackjack optimal depth-based betting
    By Norm in forum Software
    Replies: 20