See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doubling ace 10 after 10s split - heat deflector or attractor?

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Doubling ace 10 after 10s split - heat deflector or attractor?

Heard about this move. Was said at the time it happened pit stopped paying any attention to the game.

What you be thinking is? Does this play make the pit dismissive or suspicious?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Ustonzen View Post
    Heard about this move. Was said at the time it happened pit stopped paying any attention to the game.

Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered.

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered.
    I meant, of course, outside of vegas/AC

What are the index ?

Quote Originally Posted by Philippe B View Post
    What are the index ?
    Not listed in any documents i have..high probably...but its not about the index wondering if anyone has done it and if it brought heat or made them think you were idiot ploppy

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I think it is in the neighbourhood of 9 or 10 for hi lo. Whatever you do don't double down on a natural no matter the count.

Quote Originally Posted by Meistro123 View Post
    I think it is in the neighbourhood of 9 or 10 for hi lo. Whatever you do don't double down on a natural no matter the count.
    And ace on a ten after splitting tens is not a natural.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Philippe B View Post
    What are the index ?
    For Hi-Lo, vs. 2-6, respectively: 14, 12, 10, 8, 8, according to Julian Braun.

Don

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post

Don
    If I wanted to convert this to Zen, could I just multiply each Hi Lo TC by .5%, then try obtain the same percentage with Zen TCs?

Example (and please correct me if I’m wrong):

Each Hi Lo TC is worth roughly .5%
    Each Zen TC is worth roughly .33%

Index for doubling A,T vs 6 = TC +8 (Hi Lo). 8x.5% = 4%. So the Zen equivalent would roughly be TC+12 for Zen right? Because 4/.33 = 12.12.

Is that a correct conversion?

I'll put it this way. We DON'T make either play even as we KNOW exactly what the dealer is sitting on.

Quote Originally Posted by ShipTheCookies View Post
    I'll put it this way. We DON'T make either play even as we KNOW exactly what the dealer is sitting on.
    Prudent

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post

Don
    Thank you very much.
    It was out of intellectual curiosity, of course.

Hmm, the type of question that an attention seeking English Pig Dog would ask.

The pit will either consider you a fuckng idiot, or, if they think you have a modicum of ability, consider you as swine reborn, a slash and burn greedy whore mongering pig, likely dry humping the table, not worthy of extending pleasantries during the 86.

I believe the strategy fits in with your previously self proclaimed modus operandi.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast