See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Lost $1500 in 3 hours - my first big defeat in 160 hours of Playing...

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster_Flash View Post

I have chatted a bit with UstonZen, and his
    intellectual caliber is impressive.
    He has a fun-loving outlook and loves to display his witty way with words.
    I am certain that he determined that posters like Freightman,
    moses, etc. do
    similarly, so why not?
    It's possible that my outlook is different than yours.

He has very quickly impressed me as a fucking asshole, an individual who aspires to be an intellectual wannabe - likely peppered with an inferiority complex. I find him deserving of the negative criticism directed towards him.

Now, if he wants a different start on this board, my suggestion would be to open a new identity and start anew.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Norm, this thread turns to ugly word fight, nothing to do with O.P. would you close it.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by cc12b View Post
    Norm, this thread turns to ugly word fight, nothing to do with O.P. would you close it.
    Theres no violence - its a tickle fight..

Freights is right that i am an asshole - wrong about being a wannabe - im smart enough to know that intellectual capability means exactly fuck all. I would much rather be happy or at least capable of enjoying the wide variety of asinine shit people seem to love then be "intellectual" or whatever the fuck.

I think people here know what i mean - if you live in your own head 24 hours a day anyways might as well get paid for it at the tables

Back on topic - planisphere how is the 100 min still working out?

Quote Originally Posted by Ustonzen View Post
    Theres no violence - its a tickle fight..

Freights is right that i am an asshole - wrong about being a wannabe - im smart enough to know that intellectual capability means exactly fuck all. I would much rather be happy or at least capable of enjoying the wide variety of asinine shit people seem to love then be "intellectual" or whatever the fuck.

I think people here know what i mean - if you live in your own head 24 hours a day anyways might as well get paid for it at the tables

Back on topic - planisphere how is the 100 min still working out?
    The English Pig Dog has it half right. He's right that this is a tickle fight - a love fest compared to some of the battles I've been in. He is absolutely completely right in the self proclamation of being an asshole. He should be commended for his astuteness in that regard.

He needs, as part a 10 step program, to recognize that he is a wannabe AP, requires seasoning and study to improve his intellectual reasoning.

I am a wannabe AP. I want to play with an advantage and am studying to do so.
    Lightly trolling a forum is like panning for gold - lots of slop gets spilled over the side but the people who know whats going on are like nuggets of fun-loving gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    The English Pig Dog has it half right. He's right that this is a tickle fight - a love fest compared to some of the battles I've been in.

Freightman, is NOT overstating that comment, I can bear witness. He can fight an internet war when outnumbered with the best of them.
    Last edited by BoSox; 01-20-2018 at 05:34 AM.

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Freightman, is NOT overstating that comment, I can bear witness. He can fight an internet war when outnumbered with the best of them.
    Not sure I understand the point. But Ive learned alot from Bosox and Freighter.

Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    Not sure I understand the point. But Ive learned alot from Bosox and Freighter.
    What he is saying is that he's watched, from the sidelines, battles that I've been involved in with adversaries, that make the English Pig Dog look like a *****. I don't think it's possible to get to the depths of those battles again.

For those that watched, I count 1 individual in the a list category, with 2 honourable mentions. I'm sure, from a point of trivia, those that observed can name 1 a list individual, but can u name the honourable mentions.

Last, but not least, The English Pig Dog was walking home one night with a friend, both drunk. They came upon an (English) Dog on a neighbors lawn licking his own balls. Pig dog remarked - gee, I wish I could do that. His friend replied - ask him nicely, and maybe he'll let you.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    What he is saying is that he's watched, from the sidelines, battles that I've been involved in with adversaries, that make the English Pig Dog look like a *****. I don't think it's possible to get to the depths of those battles again.

Hhhahahauaa is there anything in this life or the next less intimidating than aging, limp wristed fucking CANADIAN!

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha hhaahahahahahahahha
    Hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahha hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hhhahahauaa is there anything in this life or the next less intimidating than aging, limp wristed fucking CANADIAN!

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha hhaahahahahahahahha
    Hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahha hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    I know you're itching for a fight. I'm certainly not adverse to it. In fact, I very recently gave you caution about waking the beast.

Just be careful about what you wish for. Others who "know" may suggest that you are to Poorly informed about your adversary to push this confrontation. Your saviour will be Norm, who will never allow to deep a decent into the abyss of hell.

Your approach is akin to the second rate ww1 generals sending their men over the top, to the slaughter, out gunned, out flanked, out manoevered, without knowledge of the resources and resolve of their adversaries.

Note to file - good shit here, think I'll put some of that into a new novel, while relaxing at the bakery.

Note to file - good shit here, think I'll put some of that into a new novel, while relaxing at the bakery.
    Are you counting all the extra long posts about you playing with your balls as your old novel? Isn't that nuts?

I am a wannabe AP. I want to play with an advantage and am studying to do so.
    Lightly trolling a forum is like panning for gold - lots of slop gets spilled over the side but the people who know whats going on are like nuggets of fun-loving gold.

You may be able to learn the Hi Op 2 ASC, but you will never know the game within the game and being able to return again,and again better than Moses. You want some real nuggets listen when Moses is talking about playing a hand shuffled non shoe game from a real life experience perspective, NOT internet speak.
    Last edited by BoSox; 01-20-2018 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    Are you counting all the extra long posts about you playing with your balls as your old novel? Isn't that nuts?
    That was very funny. The rumours are true. You do have a sense of humour. Don't think so though - The English Pig Dog may think of that as a romantic novel, and take special interest. I would encourage him to play with his own balls versus mine, or for that matter yours.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast