See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Where's T3?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Where's T3?

Seems he's MIA. Did I miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    Seems he's MIA. Did I miss something?
    Seeing how many will note he is missing and if the forum will go down without his presence of he is just out hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    if the forum will go down
    Odd comment.

Quote Originally Posted by conte543 View Post
    Maybe because of one of those runins between him and DSchles. Admin deleted DSchles's post and edited Threes. It's in the asm cheating or conspiracy thread. Or maybe T3 plays bj dayin and day out.
    For a short while, I had T3's endorsement on Beast Mode ASM. Then heavy weight of this forum said no no.

Quote Originally Posted by BJGenius007 View Post
    For a short while, I had T3's endorsement on Beast Mode ASM. Then heavy weight of this forum said no no.
    What do they say about machines in the link you provided?
    "Eliminates shuffle tracking and deck manipulation."

That means there some patterns the card reader is programmed to do. No court might find them illegal (cheating). The beginning of the shoe is the most important in discovering patterns. small+big or big+small to the same number of players? Dealer bj in the first 2 rounds?

Dealers I referred to talk about players figuring out the machines. When I thought a delaer had too many BJs in the shoe i took insurance and others too. The pitboss decided to switch to manual shuffling.

Blog Entries

Moved and closed.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse