See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Secret Monkey Count for Pontoon (Spanish 21)

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I don't know. I haven't simulated it and I didn't read any of those (long) posts.

Blog Entries

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    It really isn't very polite to repeatedly ask questions as if anyone owes you an answer. It takes work to answer such questions. Folks aren't likely to invest time in questions they don't care about.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    It really isn't very polite to repeatedly ask questions as if anyone owes you an answer. It takes work to answer such questions. Folks aren't likely to invest time in questions they don't care about.
    I know. I am doing this for BJanalyst. Forgive me.

Quote Originally Posted by aceside View Post
    I know. I am doing this for BJanalyst. Forgive me.
    The last thing we need on this earth is for you to become an advocate for BJAnalyst. God knows he can (and does!) speak for himself (ad nauseam). DON'T GO THERE!!

Don

Birds of a feather...

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    Birds of a feather...
    I did not come up with SMC w ASC but stumbled upon it.

I personally do not use SMC w ASC as I had already developed a different and even more powerful count system for Spanish 21, S17 before I ever heard of SMC w ASC.

But SMC w ASC is balanced which is perfect for blackjack players who do not want to deal with unbalanced counts like Kat's HL.

All Clear did sims (see posts 24 and 28) that showed SMC w ASC significantly outperformed HL for Spanish 21, S17.

Also a lot of readers expressed interest in SMC as you can see from the initial posts in this thread.

So based on SMC interest and on All Clear's sims, I decided to analyze SMC w ASC.

The result was that my CC analysis agreed with All Clear's sims on the power of SMC w ASC for Spanish 21, S17 compared to Kat's HL.

All Clear just gave generalities and no details saying his system was proprietary.

What I did in post 36 was fill in the blanks left by All Clear.

So I stand by my post 36 as being correct.

No insults allowed unless attached with proof that my post 36 is incorrect.

I ask that any replies to this post be polite and closely monitored for any violations of this forum's posting rules.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    It's been so peaceful for a couple of weeks. All good things come to an end, I suppose. Over/under: 115. (Only fools take the under!)

Don

Is it a full moon?

Wowzers. Never figured so many Spanish 21 questions would be addressed my way- There are others who read these threads who know far more about the game....

I don't use Secret Monkey Count, and don't think I ever used it.... or if I did, it was just for a few weeks, after upgrading from Katarina Walker's counting system soon after her book came out. The counting system I have used since early/mid 2015 is more complex than Secret Monkey Count, and has a level-3 ace side count. The sims weren't done by me, but were done by someone else who is still at least somewhat active on this site- he/she can jump in if they want to share more info. I should note that I did give this person a monetary donation, even though they didn't require it- getting simulations done for a counting system to generate index numbers and the like, is pretty complex, and takes a lot of computing power to go through the number of iterations needed. I recall it taking a couple of weeks for the person (on this site) who ran the sims, to get results.

"Do you know the SMC advantage change per true count for Spanish 21 S17?" Answer: No, I don't. I didn't use that count for long. The count I have (which includes a level 3 Ace side count) was simmed, not the specific one you are requesting, of Secret Monkey Count with an Ace side count. I don't know anyone who uses that specific counting system for SP21.

Could someone please send me the secret monkey count and or any other good count to start working with? New and would very much appreciate learning. Hrhcamille at gmail dot com
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by bjarg View Post
    I am almost positive you are indeed Tthree.
    I guarantee that bjanalyst is not Three (Tthree).

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster_Flash View Post

Sent again.
    Any chance I can get this secret monkey count? [email protected]

You just count the low cards (2-6) as +1, the tens as -1, and the aces as -2.
    The Cash Cow.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast