See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's been a month I started counting in BJ - so much frustration

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    This happens. Sometimes it happens far too often. I guess once is too often. LoL
    Some people refer to it as variance. I refer to it as that fucking variance

Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    Don't listen to the site's clown. The count is fine but you have to be able to do it fast and accurate to et the gain the sims suggest are possible. Everyone should be doing what Zclown says. Not just simple approaches.
    You seem to have misunderstood me. I meant whichever count he uses is fine, focus on other aspects of the game. Anything I stated was incorrect? Dad to see you stopping to name calling.

It can be frustrating at times.

I don't have much to add, other than affirming what other posters have said, that you're nowhere close to N0, especially playing those 8 deckers. If you're going to continue with this venture, it's important to get comfortable with the short term swings, because they can be brutal and emotional, especially when you're playing on a smallish bank, but the reality is even when you play your system flawlessly you will lose a lot of sessions, which is why it's important to continue to get hours in, whether you're ahead or behind on a trip. I play pitch games almost exclusively and the swings can be brutal even with a smaller N0 than you have on a shoe game.

Quote Originally Posted by Planisphere View Post
    8-Deck (~69% penetration)...

nice....so you are new to bj, and are estimating pen to 4 cards....you don't need any help

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    nice....so you are new to bj, and are estimating pen to 4 cards....you don't need any help
    it looked like they cut 2.5 deck. or slightly more..play barely few hands on the full table sigh

YOU ARE PLAYING A SHIT GAME!
    You have 2 choices, either find a better game or make the game you are playing better!
    Let's work on the 2nd choice!! 8 decks-if it is hand shuffled, can you track the big cards(aces and faces), or track the small cards. Maybe it's a shuffle that you can key card aces, if any or all of these questions can be answered with a yes, then you are upping the EV by up to 200-300 per cent. If you can do this in a headsup situation, then email me, and I will come to visit you, lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hes in korea idiot

That was mean....
    He doesnt have a choice of games.. Flash is teaching him so he might want to make more use out of the pile of information he is undoubtedly receiving..

Hi opt 2 can reach a PE of .80 with the right kind of motivation.. not much else to do on those teriyaki soaked eight deckers..

Shuffle tracking is a great option if feasible

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12