See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Further Results, a chance to go full retard so Norm can close another thread

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Ustonzen View Post
    Dont the indices for playing decisions rely on ace adjustment?

I was just wondering if the asc was worth it - difficulty is of no concern to me
    In one of Stanford Wong's earlier editions of Professional Blackjack the side count of aces was presented (hard cover black book). In the 1995 edition of Professional Blackjack he removed the chapter on the ace side count as I believe the difficulty didn't justify the gain.

The ace is already reckoned in the main count so there is no need to side count the ace for betting decisions. Believe me, if I remember correctly the side count of aces in halves was a bitch. Simply not worth the effort. One nice thing about halves is the indices are almost the same as hilo. You could use hilo indices and not lose much at all.

Bottom line: Skip the asc for halves.

Doubled halves with ace and 7 side count and half deck resolution. No less. Lol.

If you don't have balls to keep the side count, use your boobs. The pit will be too distracted to figure anything out. Haha.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

So that's what you do Bubbles? )

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456