See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BJ Discord group https://discord.gg/UKGEx7Y

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    R18 is revisited I18 by, pardon the almost certain misspelling, Carucalo.
    You'll get it, sooner or later, likely before the end of the day. Concentrate on developing spatial relationships, connecting the dots between certain comments and posts over different threads.

Where is Carnack the Magnificent.

Banned or Suspended

"Discord" is pretty darn good I M H O

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    That was very funny.

I didn't respond yesterday to a post where a guy inquired about the R18. I was going to request clarification as to WHEATHER he was wanting info on the I18, or the R18.
    what is your deal with the R18? I created the post.

Does everyone around here just prefer to circlejerk around non sequiturs than discuss actual BJ strategy?

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by weballinoutacontro View Post
    what is your deal with the R18? I created the post.

Does everyone around here just prefer to circlejerk around non sequiturs than discuss actual BJ strategy?
    The R18 is of special significance to those involved in the original threads a couple years back. Has nothing to do with you.

The proper mix of circle jerk irrelavence and discussion of actual strategy is vital to the well being of the forum. So is scratching one's balls at the proper moment. In fact, some of my best work (forum and otherwise) comes after relieving a good itch.

You should see a doctor about that before something falls off.

Like anything else, there's a technique - even to relieve an itch.

Try the cup and scratch method. You'll loosen up in no time.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ryemo View Post
    to troll the Morgenstern crowd
    So, a couple weeks ago, I get an e-mail asking: “How do I contact Michael?” I figured he meant Shackleford; but wasn’t sure so I asked: “Michael who?” Answer I got was “The man.” Asked again. Response was Morgenstern. I’d forgotten all about him. So, I responded: “Why would you want to talk to him? He knows less about BJ than my cat. And my cat is dead.”

According to Pew Research, 45% of American adults get news from Facebook (which famously has been publishing “news” from paid Russian trolls). Adults also get their news from Reddit, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat and WhatsApp. The Onion is more accurate. And, this doesn’t even include the hundreds of conspiracy sites. So, I guess it’s not surprising that someone like Morgenstern can fool Americans into believing his spiel, as patently absurd as it is.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So, a couple weeks ago, I get an e-mail asking: “How do I contact Michael?” I figured he meant Shackleford; but wasn’t sure so I asked: “Michael who?” Answer I got was “The man.” Asked again. Response was Morgenstern. I’d forgotten all about him. So, I responded: “Why would you want to talk to him? He knows less about BJ than my cat. And my cat is dead.”

According to Pew Research, 45% of American adults get news from Facebook (which famously has been publishing “news” from paid Russian trolls). Adults also get their news from Reddit, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat and WhatsApp. The Onion is more accurate. And, this doesn’t even include the hundreds of conspiracy sites. So, I guess it’s not surprising that someone like Morgenstern can fool Americans into believing his spiel, as patently absurd as it is.
    You're so right. It's absolutely ridiculous how many people fell for his garbage, because it would only take a very small amount of research to realize that the guy is completely full of shit. But Morgenstern offers a "dream" to your everyday "Joe six-pack." He claims that if you follow his teachings, you too can become a blackjack millionaire, regardless of how underfunded you are. People buy it... Unbelievable.

And did the person every respond after you made the comment about your cat being more knowledgable about blackjack (lol)? I'm not laughing about your cat btw. I just thought the comment was funny in general.
    Last edited by Ryemo; 12-14-2017 at 02:21 PM.

Norm, I'm sorry to learn about your cat.
    Opinions and Commentary on the Gaming Industry: The Bear Growls

Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    Freighter. Talk about a fastball right the middle of the plate. I can't resist. But will defer to da man. Knock it out of the park.
    So, this guy is helping this lady stranded with car troubles. She takes a liking to him, takes his hand, placing it below her belly and says - I have an itchy*****.

Sorry, can't help you he says - don't know anything about those Japanese cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    The R18 is of special significance to those involved in the original threads a couple years back.
    You're referring to my April Fools post on BJ21 a few years ago? I think I may have cross-posted it here, but don't recall, and don't have time to look now.

He shouldn't have looked in the box.
    The infamous shoebox?

Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    You're referring to my April Fools post on BJ21 a few years ago? I think I may have cross-posted it here, but don't recall, and don't have time to look now.
    U emailed it to me. Should try to find it. It was pretty funny.

He shouldn't have looked in the box.
    +1

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast