See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Single Deck, BK 6/5 game beatable

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Single Deck, BK 6/5 game beatable

I was told by an AP that SD , BJ pay 6/5, head to head, large spread 1 to 12 is a playable game.. Is any true to this statement? If so, when do you put the max. bet?

Banned or Suspended

Use the St. Jude Count and spread 20-1

Contact me if you
    want playing info'.

It's all about the pen. With deep pen, it's a very playable game even with other bad rules on top of the 6/5. Problem is that it's hard to find single deck games where they deal over half the deck. If you've found one - go for it!

pl. send info. to [email protected]. thank you.

SD game does use cut card. Normally H2H, play five hand.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by ellenc View Post
    SD game does use cut card. Normally H2H, play five hand.
    Like I said, it's all about the pen. The H2H, 5-round game is basically 50% pen (5.4 cards per round x 5 = 27). That game sucks. Don't bother with it. Using standard single deck rules (6/5, H17, NDAS, HO2/ASC with full indexes, spreading 1-8) the game is barely positive, with a SCORE around 4.

On the other hand, if you could find a sloppy dealer that deals 7 rounds of that game (approx. 73% pen), you have yourself a game. Using the above game parameters, the SCORE skyrockets to about 68! The optimum CVCX betting ramp for this game using HO2/ASC would be: TC <= 5: 1 unit, TC 6-7: 2 units, TC 8: 4 units, TC 9-10: 5 units, TC >= 11: 8 units.

It always all about the pen! (Have I mentioned that before? )

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddy View Post
    Like I said, it's all about the pen. The H2H, 5-round game is basically 50% pen (5.4 cards per round x 5 = 27). That game sucks. Don't bother with it. Using standard single deck rules (6/5, H17, NDAS, HO2/ASC with full indexes, spreading 1-8) the game is barely positive, with a SCORE around 4.

On the other hand, if you could find a sloppy dealer that deals 7 rounds of that game (approx. 73% pen), you have yourself a game. Using the above game parameters, the SCORE skyrockets to about 68! The optimum CVCX betting ramp for this game using HO2/ASC would be: TC <= 5: 1 unit, TC 6-7: 2 units, TC 8: 4 units, TC 9-10: 5 units, TC >= 11: 8 units.

It always all about the pen! (Have I mentioned that before? )
    O.M.G!! I found the gold mine but do not know how to dig it effectively, just use Zen. Yes, Ro7 is common and some dealers deal down to under 10 cards left. Hand shuffle,H17, Doa2, Das, LS. $10.00 min, I have to check the table max but at least $500 as I never bet at table max for longevity reason. I have no problem spread from min to $150.00x2, when I jump to 6 greensx2 I cap the chip stack with a red chip. Problem is that pit always crowd unless at wee hours when the PB is not busy but standing there watch you play.
    Last edited by cc12b; 12-10-2017 at 06:00 PM.