See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lack of info on Unbalanced Zen Indices.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    You ca assume you are dealing with one of the 99% and that is implied. Or you can assume you are dealing with one of the 1%. Even if a some of the 99% state the ASC, which do you think is the better assumption?
    Neither I only repeat what is there I don't conclude anything if he said Hi-OPT II he mean Hi-OPT II I don't add or subtract from what he writes. For the second time.

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousplayer View Post
    Neither I only repeat what is there I don't conclude anything if he said Hi-OPT II he mean Hi-OPT II I don't add or subtract from what he writes.
    Well about 99 times out of 100 you would be wrong. If that is how you like to go through life fine. I expect my employees to be able to think dynamically. If they can't learn to understand what is happening around them they are useless and don't last long. If I can count on them to learn and adapt they are valuable. Hiopt2 or any other ace neutral count, if being used to size bets in BJ the ace side count is a given and need not be stated. If they are foolish enough to size bets without they are the oddity and should state that they are not using the side count. I always assume there are people that only are familiar with ace reckoned counts and state the side count is used almost every time. Many people assume others are smart enough to make the assumption that they wouldn't use an ace neutral count to size bets without an ace side count of some kind. I know better than to assume such things.

Blog Entries

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Good grief.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Good grief.
    Hmmm. Dies this mean grief is good, as perhaps postulated by 1% or So, or, is this an exclamation of exasperation as would be interpreted by 99% of the populace. Thus, would this be a dynamic postulation as envisioned from a 3ish perspective.

The term - fuck me gently - might be interpreted as a preference for sexual activity, or might be construed as an exclamation of exasperation, as shown above.

Well, holy shit, must every post be enveloped by 3ish mysticism - perhaps a new form of kabbalistic thinkink, shades of Madonna.

Think I'll watch tv and scratch my balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Good grief.
    Hmmm. Dies this mean grief is good, as perhaps postulated by 1% or So, or, is this an exclamation of exasperation as would be interpreted by 99% of the populace. Thus, would this be a dynamic postulation as envisioned from a 3ish perspective.

The term - fuck me gently - might be interpreted as a preference for sexual activity, or might be construed as an exclamation of exasperation, as shown above.

Well, holy shit, must every post be enveloped by 3ish mysticism - perhaps a new form of kabbalistic thinkink, shades of Madonna.

Think I'll watch tv and scratch my balls.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster_Flash View Post
    The top counts for a DD game are Hi-Opt II and Advanced Omega II, in that order.

Chart shows Halves beating out AOII

Quote Originally Posted by therefinery View Post
    That's correct. Did you get that from the chart he posted that says exactly that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Chart shows Halves beating out AOII
    What game rules did you compare?

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    "Chart shows Halves beating out AOII"
    Get a new chart. Better ... a table or matrix.

Moses
    Wong halves indexes and hi lo indexes are ALMOST identical, but not quite.

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Hmmm. Dies this mean grief is good.
    Actually, yes it is provided you go through all the stages without getting stuck.

"Perfect Insurance is doable with Wong Halves because no side counts are required."

Can you explain this comment, please?Don

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    "Perfect Insurance is doable with Wong Halves because no side counts are required."

Can you explain this comment, please?Don

Think what he is saying is that perfect insurance side count Is easier with halves than hi opt 2 or AO 2, because the ace neutral counts already have a side count, whereas, basic halves does not. Therefore, less brain taxation with halves sidecounting Perfect Insurance.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast