See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lack of info on Unbalanced Zen Indices.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster_Flash View Post
    Yes, BUT Hi-Opt II outperforms Halves and all other practical counts.

Think I'll just sit here and scratch my balls.this shit is clearly over my head - oh brother! Oh, forgot.......I'll watch Star Trek on Netflix while I scratch my balls.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Please wash your hands. I don't want any cooties.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster_Flash View Post
    Yes, BUT Hi-Opt II outperforms Halves and all other practical counts.

Correction: I think you mean Hi-Opt ll with Ace side count outperforms Halves. Just Hi-Opt II alone with full indices does not.

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by seriousplayer View Post
    "I think you mean Hi-Opt ll with Ace side count outperforms Halves.
    Just Hi-Opt II alone with full indices does not.
    "
    Hi-Opt II without Aces side-counted is a crippled count.
    Never used, at least not in the real world. Self-destructive.

What Flash means is that when people say they use Hiopt2 or reference Hiopt2 the ace side count is implied since that is ubiquitous with Hiopt2 users. Bing part of the 99% is assumed and being part of the 1% should be stated. When they talk about playing it without the ace side count that is stated, like I use Hiopt2 without ASC.

It is like talking about the car you drive. If you just say the car, it is assumed you have an automatic transmission. Those that have a standard transmission will usually say so by saying they drive a 5 speed or a standard transmission despite the fact that this is the standard transmission and the automatic transmission is the upgrade.

Hey guys, I'm new here and like the information I've been reading. I honestly think the fact that we're even comparing UBZ2 to Hi Opt 2 and AO2 already makes UBZ2 that amazing. Is there anyway you guys could link to me a full chart on UBZ2's (IRC, bet spreads, indices, etc) .. I've been trying to buy this text or anything related to learning more about it. I have a mac so I can't grab CVCX at the moment. I just want a book similar to COB that explain the count more up to date. Thanks a million

Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    What Flash means is that when people say they use Hiopt2 or reference Hiopt2 the ace side count is implied since that is ubiquitous with Hiopt2 users. Bing part of the 99% is assumed and being part of the 1% should be stated. When they talk about playing it without the ace side count that is stated, like I use Hiopt2 without ASC.

It is like talking about the car you drive. If you just say the car, it is assumed you have an automatic transmission. Those that have a standard transmission will usually say so by saying they drive a 5 speed or a standard transmission despite the fact that this is the standard transmission and the automatic transmission is the upgrade.
    Here's a better analogy.

Playing hi opt 2 without an ace side count is like making love without a schtickel. Both are hopeless.
    Gee, I wonder if there any hi performance counts out there on par with ace neutral counts like hi opt 2, which perform remarkably well without the hi opt schtickel?

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Here's a better analogy.

Playing hi opt 2 without an ace side count is like making love without a schtickel. Both are hopeless.
    Gee, I wonder if there any hi performance counts out there on par with ace neutral counts like hi opt 2, which perform remarkably well without the hi opt schtickel?
    I'd bet half a buck to find out......wait.....wait......half, half.....halves.

Quote Originally Posted by Xpert1991 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm new here and like the information I've been reading. I honestly think the fact that we're even comparing UBZ2 to Hi Opt 2 and AO2 already makes UBZ2 that amazing. Is there anyway you guys could link to me a full chart on UBZ2's (IRC, bet spreads, indices, etc) .. I've been trying to buy this text or anything related to learning more about it. I have a mac so I can't grab CVCX at the moment. I just want a book similar to COB that explain the count more up to date. Thanks a million
    Maybe this will help you a little-

https://www.blackjackinfo.com/commun...-ii-v0-5.6996/

https://www.blackjackinfo.com/commun...-from-ko.6666/
    "Don't Cast Your Pearls Before Swine" (Jesus)

Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    What Flash means is that when people say they use Hiopt2 or reference Hiopt2 the ace side count is implied since that is ubiquitous with Hiopt2 users.
    I don't assume I either know or don't. How am I suppose to know that it is implied?

Quote Originally Posted by seriousplayer View Post
    I don't assume I either know or don't. How am I suppose to know that it is implied?
    You ca assume you are dealing with one of the 99% and that is implied. Or you can assume you are dealing with one of the 1%. Even if a some of the 99% state the ASC, which do you think is the better assumption?

"Don't Cast Your Pearls Before Swine" (Jesus)

Banned or Suspended

Is this like Occam's Razor
    *?

I would say so.

It is almost
    as if someone doesn't know
    that we make an endless stream of inferences
    and implication all day every day, in order to
    function at all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_razor

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast