See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

View Poll Results: Are You a Millionaire?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm a Millionaire

17 40.48%
  • No, I'm Not a Millionaire

25 59.52%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You a Millionaire?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    My main stockbroker called me an hour ago. 11.565% for past year. That's more money than employment and bj earnings. A lot if that is tax deferred or tax free, and a healthy chunk of that is non registered. I'm happy. Bitcoin is not something I'm to familiar with, and perhaps for the better. I think it's a passing fad, and if not - I don't care.
    I think I made about about 25% from last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Eye of the Eagle View Post
    I think I made about about 25% from last week.
    Something tells me (strongly) that we're talking different amounts, risk factors, and levels of sophistication. Also, keep in mind that, like blackjack, investing corporates a level of risk, the concept being to reduce risk factors with growth in Investment pool(bankroll, if you will).

Your 25% growth this week may be a 40% loss next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Something tells me (strongly) that we're talking different amounts, risk factors, and levels of sophistication. Also, keep in mind that, like blackjack, investing corporates a level of risk, the concept being to reduce risk factors with growth in Investment pool(bankroll, if you will).

Your 25% growth this week may be a 40% loss next week.
    That's true what you say. I already have pulled my initial investment out plus a nice profit. Probably I will be selling part of my position when it reaches $10,000 which should be by the end of the year. No risk no reward I say.

How I made my million.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    Now here is some real wisdom!

Let me elaborate.

So you mean that if I am a millionaire I will not be one if I keep playing blackjack?

Or do you mean I can not become a millionaire playing blackjack?

Or both?

What voodoo knowledge is this based on?
    In my case, I decided to change my focus from table games to machines and won ONE MILLION. Too many obstacles to winning at table games, example, number of winning sessions you need, whereas you can win a large sum instantly on a machine. The jackpot was actually 2 Million, but because I won on a free spin, I only received ONE MILLION.
    North Wind

Quote Originally Posted by north wind View Post

In my case, I decided to change my focus from table games to machines and won ONE MILLION. Too many obstacles to winning at table games, example, number of winning sessions you need, whereas you can win a large sum instantly on a machine. The jackpot was actually 2 Million, but because I won on a free spin, I only received ONE MILLION.
    North Wind
    SERIOUSLY??????????? Dhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............

Quote Originally Posted by north wind View Post
    Too many obstacles to winning at table games, example, number of winning sessions you need, whereas you can win a large sum instantly on a machine.
    I guess relying on a 1 million dollar jackpot in order to win 1 million wasn't considered an obstacle.

north wind, how are your machine results aside from the lucky jackpot?

Don't you get it? He is a troll. He is pulling your chain.

Ahhh, yes. The former Falling Star.

Serious consideration should be given to playing the machines.

Quote Originally Posted by Gronbog View Post
    I guess relying on a 1 million dollar jackpot in order to win 1 million wasn't considered an obstacle.

north wind, how are your machine results aside from the lucky jackpot?
    You go for long periods of time without winning, but we live in a random world and the results can be impressive when you win. There is a learning curve while playing machines, paying attention can pay big dividends. I was ahead on the machine before winning the million.
    north wind

If anyone was wondering. The price at this time is $11,424.87 at coinbase. Sold a quarter of my position at $11,520. Another nice profit.

Bitcoin hits all-time high above $11,700 as recovery accelerates

• Bitcoin jumps 8 percent to an all-time high of $11,773.83, according to CoinDesk.
    • The gain marks a surge of 30.5 percent, or nearly $2,753, from a Thursday low of $9,021.85.
    • Bitcoin had topped $11,000 Wednesday, only to drop more than $1,000 in a few hours amid high trading volume that exchanges initially struggled to keep up with.

I want age categories for this poll. The poll itself does not help me conceptualize the importance of it as a Millennial. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Wino View Post
    I want age categories for this poll. The poll itself does not help me conceptualize the importance of it as a Millennial. :-)
    Not enough folks responded to my poll to give it any meaning at all. However, age is probably one of the most important factors in becoming a millionaire.
    http://www.businessinsider.com/your-...our-age-2015-8

What if you don't know if you are or not? A million is a really large number. I can't count that high.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast