See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: KO players or any players advice needed regarding CVdata

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

KO players or any players advice needed regarding CVdata

Hi Girls and Boys!

I am REKO player. Would it be worthwhile to purchase CVData? Would it "boost" my game far more? Especially for generating Index Numbers?
    At the moment i only use CVCX (not the demo version) but i have a feeling that i have a leak in my game unfortunately.

Thanks for any reply

Cheers

All the best

So many advices, i dont even know how to use them.

Al least finally i got a decent answer. Thank You Moses!
    One more question, a quick one: If late surrender rule is allowed but not against ACE , What is it called then? I am talking about a ENHC game.
    Thank You

You already helped me a little bit. Thanks very much!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by ferenc11 View Post
    Al least finally i got a decent answer. Thank You Moses!
    One more question, a quick one: If late surrender rule is allowed but not against ACE , What is it called then? I am talking about a ENHC game.
    Thank You
    If players are allowed to surrender vs all dealer upcards EXCEPT for Ace on games where the dealer takes his second card only after all players have played out their hands this is called Early Surrender Vs Ten or ES10. You'll see it in some parts of Canada as well as some other countries.

I play 6 deck with REKO and am also trying to find ways to squeak a little more out of my game. Here's a couple of ideas if you haven't considered them.
    1. Color of Blackjack style bet ramps
    2. REKO-F Full Indexes instead of REKO compromise indexes
    3. REKO-I indices by depth
    CVData can help you develop the REKO-I indices, I believe, although I haven't gotten that far myself.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I know this isn't what people want to hear and it's sensitive because it sparks dumb debates, but switch to a stronger count. You'll be happier and in a very many respects it's easier than all the bullshit you're doing.

I went through this exact process.

I have read Color of Blackjack. I also apply REKO-F indices by heart. But yet i do not seem to win lately. (not whining just trying to find some kind of solution)

Quote Originally Posted by ferenc11 View Post
    Hi Girls and Boys!

I am REKO player. Would it be worthwhile to purchase CVData? Would it "boost" my game far more? Especially for generating Index Numbers?
    At the moment i only use CVCX (not the demo version) but i have a feeling that i have a leak in my game unfortunately.

Thanks for any reply

Cheers

All the best
    For an unbalanced count make sure you are following the optimal bet ramp to the letter for each individual penetration and situations. For example, if you use an optimal bet ramp from 1 player for playing against 4 players the bet ramp is not considered to be optimal. That might be one of your leaks in your game. Making a mistake in your index numbers are not as severe compare to making a mistake in your optimal bet ramps. I am not saying that it is okay to make index number mistakes.
    Last edited by seriousplayer; 11-17-2017 at 01:56 PM.

I am located in Europe...mostly

i thought that considering the penetration in REKO does not matter so much due to the Pivot point. Thats what i read in KNOCK OUT book.

regardless of the penetration.

Try looking at your optimal bet using REKO. You might have made a mistake there.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast