A few months ago, sat down at a hi limit table. The other guy was out for a smoke, noted the mounds of chips totalling give it take 15k and politely waited. Peckerhead returns gleefully inviting me into the fray. With misgivings galore, I pop a green chip into the square, as does peckerhead - okay - what's my first clue.

2 hands later, the cut card comes out revealing a superior ha ha 3/6 cut. I want out if here asap, but politely wait until a few hands into the next shoe. My excuse for a new table came quickly with an exact true 1 and a jump to 2x200. (This guy doesn't know intrapolation) I ask for a seperate table, which is granted.

Fast forward a month or 2. I'm playing heads up when peckerhead sits down. He does wait for a new shoe, and pops in - starting with his min 25 and immediate jump at 1.0 to 2x200. I'd already made my money, so I decided to be like horse shit and hit the road.

The other day, shithead again shows up, notes me and politely reserves a spot and goes to play slots. To that point, I'd been playing a friendly heads up game. Shithead comes back a few minutes later, with a ploppy in tow. He sits at first, ploppy at anchor, with me at my normal spot. He is telling ploppy buddy when to surrender, splits 99v2 at -5, and fails to tell his buddy not to double that crappy ace 3 v dealer 2. Okay, so his index play sucks, his basic is off, but he hasnt yet jumped to his 2x200 at +1. Meanwhile, he is practicing some stupid cover, losing 25, betting 50, losing , betting 75, losing, going back to 25? So, shithead tells his buddy they should go for a smoke. I have a few minutes if heads up play, while shithead is undoubtedly giving his buddy the low down on me. They return. He shortly jumps to his preductable 2x200. I give him the stare and simply tell him not to pull that shit with me. He behaves himself, but does make a few other silly moves.

I really don't need this shit, claim tiredness and color up.

He was clearly counting, had access to funds, but really wasnt any good. This is confirmed by some scouting reports received.No problem as far as I'm concerned. What is a problem, is that turdman didn't have a brain in his head. There are clear cut protocols. This guy was oblivious, or simply didn't give a shit, the latter being my suspicion.

I've decided on a course of action, for our next encounter - the purpose of this post being for all to mind your manners - not to come in knowingly unless invited.