Thread: Lucky Lucky odd paytable.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Lucky Lucky odd paytable.

Saw a Lucky Lucky side bet where instead of skimping on the suited 21 payoff they skimp on the 678 payoff. Usually paying 30:1, this one payed 20:1. The rest of the paytable was full pay.

I can’t find any information on how this affects the HE and the vulnerability of the bet since this is the only time I’ve seen this paytable. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by hitthat16 View Post
    Saw a Lucky Lucky side bet where instead of skimping on the suited 21 payoff they skimp on the 678 payoff. Usually paying 30:1, this one payed 20:1. The rest of the paytable was full pay.

I can’t find any information on how this affects the HE and the vulnerability of the bet since this is the only time I’ve seen this paytable. Any ideas?
    House edge on the regular table is 2.6%. I'm not sure how to calculate the revised edge.is there any skimping on the suited 678, 777 suited or unsuited?

Doghand to the rescue.
    Last edited by Freightman; 11-12-2017 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Add last comment

There is no skimping on any of the other payable events.

Quote Originally Posted by hitthat16 View Post

hitthat16,

According to the Lucky Lucky page at the WoO:

https://wizardofodds.com/games/black...s/lucky-lucky/

for a 6D game, the unsuited 678 pays 30 and returns a total of 0.077553. If it pays only 20 in your game, the return will fall by one-third, or 0.025851, and naturally the house edge will increase by the same amount, making the new IBA -0.052407 or -5.24%.

Hope this helps!

Dog Hand

That does help! Thanks for your response.