Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: PA Gaming Expansion - Good for APs?

  1. #1


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    PA Gaming Expansion - Good for APs?

    PA is beginning to look more and more like Nevada. They recently approved adding up to 10 more "mini-casinos" with slots and table games and on-line gaming. Of course the neighboring states won't be far behind depending on the next time they need to find revenue to balance their budgets. You don't have to be a visionary to see the day when gaming licenses will be issued like liquor licenses.

    Looks like I'll have plenty to keep me busy in retirement ....

  2. #2


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddy View Post
    Looks like I'll have plenty to keep me busy in retirement ....
    lol +1

  3. #3


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddy View Post
    PA is beginning to look more and more like Nevada. They recently approved adding up to 10 more "mini-casinos" with slots and table games and on-line gaming. Of course the neighboring states won't be far behind depending on the next time they need to find revenue to balance their budgets. You don't have to be a visionary to see the day when gaming licenses will be issued like liquor licenses.

    Looks like I'll have plenty to keep me busy in retirement ....
    Yes, they got to start having double deck blackjack games so I won't be going down to Las Vegas.

  4. #4


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    There were some DD games at one time. With PA rules as good as they are, hard to justify.

  5. #5


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    There were some DD games at one time. With PA rules as good as they are, hard to justify.
    I still can't believe I missed that.

  6. #6


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    There were some DD games at one time. With PA rules as good as they are, hard to justify.
    Why is it hard to justify? Just make it DD S17, DAS, LS since the casino think they are going to win at the end anyways.

  7. #7


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    All they would have to do is add a side bet and it becomes justifiable.

  8. #8


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousplayer View Post
    Why is it hard to justify? Just make it DD S17, DAS, LS since the casino think they are going to win at the end anyways.
    If you had a commission-based job selling a high volume of widgets, would you accept .2% when you could get .5%

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    yep...want my phone #, too?
    Posts
    516


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddy View Post
    ... They recently approved adding up to 10 more "mini-casinos" with slots and table games and on-line gaming.....

    Looks like I'll have plenty to keep me busy in retirement ....
    More (competition) is always good for APs, "brohiem"....havent you seem the GIECO commercial?

  10. #10
    Senior Member Tarzan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Atlantic City
    Posts
    827


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I'm thinking about moving to PA and starting a casino in my backyard...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

About Blackjack: The Forum

BJTF is an advantage player site based on the principles of comity. That is, civil and considerate behavior for the mutual benefit of all involved. The goal of advantage play is the legal extraction of funds from gaming establishments by gaining a mathematic advantage and developing the skills required to use that advantage. To maximize our success, it is important to understand that we are all on the same side. Personal conflicts simply get in the way of our goals.