See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trip evaluation and decision

Banned or Suspended

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Isn't he in school on weekdays
    ZeeBabar is an oldster. His kid in school? I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    I notice that the forums can sometimes need some action
    That's like saying you will play negative counts because you need action. Quality is better than quantity in forumville.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster_Flash View Post
    ZeeBabar is an oldster. His kid in school? I doubt it.

2 or 3 years ago, he made reference to a 14 year old at home. Kid is likely in high school.

Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    Don S. How do you fix the problem? Who is more to blame? The OP or those that reply?
    Zee drives traffic - he's good for business. This is further driven by those that absolutely must respond, or withdrawal symtoms begin to surface.

Don may well further reckon that to include fart jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    Freighter. Changing the words around. Zee drive traffic - is he good for business? No question Freighter is good for my business. Humor is a vital part of the game. Don S loosens his shorts, he'd be a riot IMO.

Just like the sofa surfer. What happens if everyone stops contributing to his cause? That may sound harsh. But is it fair to give and then blame the receiver for doing nothing?
    True enough. Further, I think Zee should put a hole in his front pocket. That way, he could make reference to stimulating play

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    2 or 3 years ago, he made reference to a 14 year old at home. Kid is likely in high school.
    I had a kid when I was 54, he just turned 15 in July, is in 10th grade and dotes on me. I drive him to school, pick him up after (one reason I am limited to very short trips). Next year, friends, a used car and he is likely to want more space and I will try longer trips.

I had a kid when I was 54, he just turned 15 in July, is in 10th grade and dotes on me. I drive him to school, pick him up after (one reason I am limited to very short trips). Next year, friends, a used car and he is likely to want more space and I will try longer trips.
    Bonding weekend could include a father and son rub and tug adventure.

Bonding weekend could include a father and son rub and tug adventure.
    Well, he has got a great present coming to him when he turns 18, a night and a year's worth of condoms!

Well, he has got a great present coming to him when he turns 18, a night and a year's worth of condoms!

The question us - at his age, how many constitute a years worth?

Reminds me of this guy who went to the drugstore on Friday, and ordered 1 gross of condoms. He returned Monday morning, complaining that the box containing 1 gross of condoms only had 143. The clerk replied - I'm so sorry I spoiled your weekend sir.

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Seriously Zee. It's bad enough that you post about your hooker adventures. It makes people respect you less. But to even joke about getting your kid a hooker on his 18th? That's beyond poor taste.

True enough. Further, I think Zee should put a hole in his front pocket. That way, he could make reference to stimulating play
    Quote Originally Posted by RCJH View Post
    Seriously Zee. It's bad enough that you post about your hooker adventures. It makes people respect you less. But to even joke about getting your kid a hooker on his 18th? That's beyond poor taste.
    Anything shared about personal adventures need to be taken with a grain of salt. I also do not believe in absolutes. Don't want to turn this into a morality discussion but why is it okay to purchase a ticket to watch WWE, MMA, Football and enjoy males making money with their bodies and find it offensive to see a woman making money with her body?

It is painful to see a devoted male serving his paralysed spouse, does he have to sacrifice his sex needs as well?

One reason we seek so many foreign to come work in our STEM fields is because a huge amount of energy and time is spent by American college students seeking sex, spending time chasing P%&$y and opting for easier college majors so they have time for a "life" (usually means chasing tail). If sex was as easily available as a big MAC, perhaps we would not have a host of issues that plague our society.

Anything shared about personal adventures need to be taken with a grain of salt. I also do not believe in absolutes. Don't want to turn this into a morality discussion but why is it okay to purchase a ticket to watch WWE, MMA, Football and enjoy males making money with their bodies and find it offensive to see a woman making money with her body?

It is painful to see a devoted male serving his paralysed spouse, does he have to sacrifice his sex needs as well?

One reason we seek so many foreign to come work in our STEM fields is because a huge amount of energy and time is spent by American college students seeking sex, spending time chasing P%&$y and opting for easier college majors so they have time for a "life" (usually means chasing tail). If sex was as easily available as a big MAC, perhaps we would not have a host of issues that plague our society.
    Zee does have a point. Not saying I agree, but wirth a debate.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123