Thread: Merging a perfect world with the real wor

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Merging a perfect world with the real wor

Haven't posted here in while. I used to post under falling star. Recently had the good fortune of winning a million dollars. As a result l'm able to expand my horizons. It would have been more satisfying had I won using one of my systems, but it wasn't so. It was a result of changing my focus. Wonders never cease. Which brings me to the present. I've been toying with a method of mirroring counting and look forward to some heated discussion. ( when has that happened here)? This post is to reintroduce myself, but remember that money has privalges and l'm even harder to convince now that I have money.

Quote Originally Posted by north wind View Post
    Haven't posted here in while. I used to post under falling star. Recently had the good fortune of winning a million dollars. As a result l'm able to expand my horizons. It would have been more satisfying had I won using one of my systems, but it wasn't so. It was a result of changing my focus. Wonders never cease. Which brings me to the present. I've been toying with a method of mirroring counting and look forward to some heated discussion. ( when has that happened here)? This post is to reintroduce myself, but remember that money has privalges and l'm even harder to convince now that I have money.
    Luxury is a fur lined jock strap. Ball to ball carpeting is a privilege, not a right - according to American Express.

Congrats on the million. I looked up some of your old threads. It's a yellow convention! This should get interesting.

Must have been a hell of a monopoly game!!

Quote Originally Posted by north wind View Post
    I've been toying with a method of mirroring counting
    OK, elaborate....?
    Luck is nothing more than probability taken personally!

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    OK, elaborate....?
    Was thinking the same... for us to have a 'fun debate' we'd need to know what you're proposing to run some math/logic/etc/etc =).
    Don't think you have a winning game; know you have a winning game.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    method of mirroring counting
    Seven