Thread: Calculators not working?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Calculators not working?

The calculators on this site are not working. Is there a chance they can be restored?

Blog Entries

Which calculators?
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    The calculators on this site are not working. Is there a chance they can be restored?
    You have to use the brown buttons at the top, and not the blue text.

Don

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    You have to use the brown buttons at the top, and not the blue text.

Don
    Not sure, but think he needs to be a paid member as well, to use them (to full accuracy).

Zee, Egregious as the USD $3 per month fee is, look at it from the perspective of a Canuck living north of the 49th. In addition, currency exchange of roughly 30% adds roughly $0.90 per month. So, tough it out and open up the spigots on that shoebox.

Norm, I am offering you a one time limited opportunity to enhance international relations (no, not banging someone from overseas), and introduce the CBCEP - the abbreviated term for Cross Border Currency Exchange Program. Not only will Trump okay this novel stimulus to cross border trade, it will take some of the sting out of the just introduced 220% tariff on Bombardier aircraft sales to the USA, preferentially introduced on behalf of Boeing. So much for NAFTA.

Yours expectantly
    Freightman

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Not sure, but think he needs to be a paid member as well, to use them (to full accuracy).
    Only for some of them.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Only for some of them.
    And your thoughts on the Cross Border Currency Exchange Program?
    When Exchange was reallly bad, I used that gambit about 10-15 years ago when I was in New York. Went to some chassidic judaica shop in Queens - right before shabbos, no less.

"Don't think about it, just do it, I said - a nice sale just in time for shabbos will enhance the brachas tonight. Not only that (actually didn't think of it at the time, but it adds to the story), you'll be in a better mood when performing your wifely shabbos obligations (as ordained in the ketuba).

You have to make a decision - shabbos is coming. It really is amazing what a good sense of humour can get you. Naturally, the wife was pissed off with me.
    Last edited by Freightman; 10-10-2017 at 08:43 AM. Reason: Composed while at my favourite neighborhood French bakery cafe

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Which calculators?
    Risk calculator.

Blog Entries

Which risk calculator? What's the error?