Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moses Column Charts and Explanation

Banned or Suspended

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Moses Column Charts and Explanation

Betting Strategy:
    Last edited by moses; 03-31-2018 at 10:51 PM.

Banned or Suspended

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Is anyone understanding this presentation?

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    What dice do you roll if a dragon appears?

Moses
    I have an idea of what it means, but to explain to all - why don't you provide a legend. It will make it easier for all.

Moses, although I have done some work for you on various incarnations of your system, I don't understand those charts either!

Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean. I googled Legend for Blackjack and it said "see Don S."

It was a bit of a challenge to reduce from a spreadsheet format to fit into the forum post.
    Everything I listed goes front and back on a laminated card that fits in a shirt pocket.

It's so simple for me. Perhaps because I've been doing it since day one. Tarzan, you, Gronbog, and Don S have helped me spot some things that have improved the concept even more.
    But still, there are many who think you're a flake. I don't. A legend will give a better picture of what you're talking about.

Moses's brain is wired differently than most. Perhaps he never saw a bs chart before he started this. He looks at ratios, transferring to percentages, which essentially translates to high cards vs low cards, with a whole shitliad of emphasis on middle cards, and their effects on success rates.

I see his play as being inconsistent from a surveillance point of view. What's wrong with that?

I guess my point is that the charts you gave me at the time did have a legend which explained what things like 57, H2, H= and D= mean on the playing strategy chart. That would go a long way, even if you were to post that separately.

My confusion with the betting strategy charts are that it looks like you did point out in your description where the advantages lie, but you don't tie those advantages to any recommended increases in bet size. Edit: My apologies. It looks like you did after all.
    Last edited by Gronbog; 09-21-2017 at 11:20 AM.

Not to do what I do but improve aspects to their own game.
    Many of the best nuggets come from those considered the flakiest, or eccentric. I've picked up good shit from those considered oddballs.

Now, I'm not in that category, not an oddball, as everyone knows me as super serious, straight as an arrow and never going off topic. Accordingly, most of what I say can be ignored.

I'm glad I was able to point you in a productive direction.

That's the information I was referring to. Unfortunately, the chart with those codes on it is in the post which follows. Could you add those descriptions there instead?

Don S. The weakest part of my game was insurance. Thanks to you, it is now the strongest part of my game. Just this week I had two large bet scenarios I played perfectly.
    1.) I had 2 tens and a blackjack facing an Ace. The 3 tens played pushed the percentage under 30%. Dealer didn't have it.

2.) I have two crap hands of 9,6 and 9,8. The percentage was between 33% and 40% so I didn't insure. It was the right move. Here is the kicker. The 9,9,8 in my two hands exhausted the remaining 89s in the deck. So a 7 in the hole is the only card that could beat me without the dealer hitting. Dealer flipped a 5 followed two tens.

Now that may not sound like much over the course of a week. But over the course of a month, this one little twist pays for my basketball season tickets.
    I have been told by ploppies so many times, regarding insurance, that I'm just wasting my money. By far, the most important index, and one, if used improperly, can crush you.

The only thing that I can think of that overrides index p,any, would be to have information not generally available, eg sudecounts, seeing something etc.

Whats the PE?

The chart looks completely different when I hit edit post. I can't cut and paste from my phone. I'm afraid typing would screw it up. I will get to my laptop later in the day and make the changes. Thanks gor the input.
    Moses
    Take a screen shot and email to me. If I have questions, I'll phone you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast