See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: poor boy software

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    For this there is an instant message line at the bottom of the forum.
    "Don't Cast Your Pearls Before Swine" (Jesus)

[QUOTE=vagabond;230448]I believe Fringe is laughing more about my choice of continent (Africa), but the truth is you can really find games just about anywhere. He should be happy about that

There are excellent rules and pen out there for micro-bankrolled AP with tables of $4-$46 USD in the Caribbean and $2-$30 USD in Mexico, but I highly doubt anyone here will seek them out. It's much easier just to work and save up a decent sized bankroll to get up to speed wherever you're from.[/QUOT

You are properly bankrolled with 300 Max bets

1 out of 4 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Bizarre! The OP states "Hi, I hear lot of good comments on Norm's creations, I also hear that you should buy them in set of 2 or 3 products for few hundred bucks. Hopefully "some day" I am able to buy them. I bought Verite Drills to learn counting and like it very much. I also practice with "card counting BJ" at WoW site and "Advantage BJ" freeware. At mean time any poorboy's software(s) you recommend?
    Thanks in advance." and the replies are ;like "If you cannot buy a Ferrari, you dont belong on the road"

Fact is that almost all the pros here started playing BJ and succeeded long before there was any software.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    Bizarre! The OP states "Hi, I hear lot of good comments on Norm's creations, I also hear that you should buy them in set of 2 or 3 products for few hundred bucks. Hopefully "some day" I am able to buy them. I bought Verite Drills to learn counting and like it very much. I also practice with "card counting BJ" at WoW site and "Advantage BJ" freeware. At mean time any poorboy's software(s) you recommend?
    Thanks in advance." and the replies are ;like "If you cannot buy a Ferrari, you dont belong on the road"

Fact is that almost all the pros here started playing BJ and succeeded long before there was any software.
    Zee
    When you make a good post, I do commend you. When you post something as ridiculous as this, it makes you look like an idiot. I say this in the nicest possible way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    I say this in the nicest possible way.
    Freightman outed himself as Dom Irrera.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Freightman outed himself as Dom Irrera.
    Was trying to keep that a secret.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123