See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharky's NFL play-o-the-weak 2017

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    They should've signed Nick Foles.
    Before the SB I predicted Foles would play well enough for the Eagles to win. It was obvious that once he knocked the rust off from being n the bench behind Wentz, the many year starter for the Eagles was a great fit for the team. He was hitting receivers deep in stride and dropping deep balls that had to be thrown perfectly right in the bucket. I knew it wouldn't be easy as the Patriots are a hell of a team but Brady showed his age for the first time. He may have shown it earlier except the Pats rarely ask him to through deep. Future years will be like Mannings waning years. If he plays within his waning abilities like Manning did and the Patriots field a strong enough team that comply cents his waning abilities the Patriots should do fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Galvin View Post
    How many pages in this thread can Three fill up when he could simply do a 1 sentence post, "I hate the Patriots, and Brady is overrated"???? Don't we all know that Three would be the G.O.A.T.?

Three has been hating the Pats and TB12 for years, and cannot admit that he is consumed with his vitriol.

How many paragraphs will this post elicit from Three?
    Frank
    For whatever reason, I can't respond to mobile chat, so I'll respond to your last post.

Don't know, I'll ask his wife.

Did I read correctly that Garoppolo is now the highest paid QB?
    Yes, that happened a few days ago.
    Brady's backup. Hmmm. Maybe Pats move up in draft? It's a bumper crop for QBs.
    If Brady wants to continue he has at least a year or two left in him. Grooming a top QB out of the draft behind a legend is old school. Too many top prospects were fed to the NFL wolves by starting at QB too early. I think as long as Gronk comes back Brady will as well. If Gronk retires Brady risks showing what he can do when he doesn't have the best TE to ever play in the NFL. He may opt to retire rather than tarnish his reputation by playing with an offense closer to what most other QBs in the NFL must play with. Don't forget the Pats drafted Brady in the late rounds of the draft. Maybe they see something in one of the not so sought after QBs.

Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    If Brady wants to continue he has at least a year or two left in him. Grooming a top QB out of the draft behind a legend is old school. Too many top prospects were fed to the NFL wolves by starting at QB too early. I think as long as Gronk comes back Brady will as well. If Gronk retires Brady risks showing what he can do when he doesn't have the best TE to ever play in the NFL. He may opt to retire rather than tarnish his reputation by playing with an offense closer to what most other QBs in the NFL must play with. Don't forget the Pats drafted Brady in the late rounds of the draft. Maybe they see something in one of the not so sought after QBs.
    According to contract Brady has about two years left but Brady himself is planning to play until he is 45. Also, Jonathan Kraft has said "Brady will decide when to call it quit." Unless he changes his mind and retire before 45 his old plan still applies. It is most likely that Rob Gronkowski will continue it is not for sure but we will definitely find out next season. Patriots could still execute their offense without Gronk as they did against the Jaguars. As long as Bill belichick and Brady is together they can work around issues. They always do.
    Last edited by seriousplayer; 02-15-2018 at 05:36 AM.

For Tthree:

Since you think the New England Patriots is the only that cheats and other teams in the NFL does not. Then here is a pop quiz for you.

Pop quiz for : Which NFL teams are top 10 cheaters???

If you answer the Patriots as one of the 10 teams it is wrong!!

Anyone is welcome to answer as well.
    Last edited by seriousplayer; 02-15-2018 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by seriousplayer View Post
    According to contract Brady has about two years left but Brady himself is planning to play until he is 45. Also, Jonathan Kraft has said "Brady will decide when to call it quit." Unless he changes his mind and retire before 45 his old plan still applies. It is most likely that Rob Gronkowski will continue it is not for sure but we will definitely find out next season. Patriots could still execute their offense without Gronk as they did against the Jaguars. As long as Bill belichick and Brady is together they can work around issues. They always do.
    Brady has repeatedly taken under market contracts primarily to make sure he stays in NE and isn't traded because of cap issues. This has allowed the Patriots to be more competitive than if they paid Brady what he is worth. Knowing that is how Brady thinks, what do you think Brady is going to say in his waning years? Do you think Brady will give them any reason to consider other options at QB? While the Pats have won some games during the numerous times Gronk has been out due to injury, they are much easier to beat without Gronk.
    Since you think the New England Patriots is the only that cheats and other teams in the NFL does not.
    I never said that. I said the Patriots systematically try to cheat. That is a far cry from saying no other teams cheat. Don't twist my words into something that I never intended. Your poll implies you espouse the guilty persons reasoning of why what they did was okay. That is, I wasn't the only one to break the law so it is okay. Just because someone else murdered someone doesn't make it any less abhorrent. Everyone can agree with that. The same logic to refute this extremely lame argument applies all the way down to misdemeanors. It really shows a total lack of character to defend the guilty with such an argument. What kind of message are you trying to send to kids? Anything anyone else does is okay to do? As responsible adults setting examples for those that are our future this type of argument should not be allowed to stand and should be exposed for the argument of a corrupted sole that any good person would never tolerate.

I never said that. I said the Patriots systematically try to cheat. That is a far cry from saying no other teams cheat. Don't twist my words into something that I never intended. Your poll implies you espouse the guilty persons reasoning of why what they did was okay. That is, I wasn't the only one to break the law so it is okay. Just because someone else murdered someone doesn't make it any less abhorrent. Everyone can agree with that. The same logic to refute this extremely lame argument applies all the way down to misdemeanors. It really shows a total lack of character to defend the guilty with such an argument. What kind of message are you trying to send to kids? Anything anyone else does is okay to do? As responsible adults setting examples for those that are our future this type of argument should not be allowed to stand and should be exposed for the argument of a corrupted sole that any good person would never tolerate.
    Well, from your post you made the Patriots more guilty than other NFL teams that are big cheaters and their cheating is more intense. Saying that their fans show be ashamed. By the way, the Jets are bigger cheaters than the Patriots according to my research. Your team the Baltimore Ravens fall into the top 10 biggest cheaters in the NFL. The Eagles cheats, also according to my research. So you are unethically wrong to support the Baltimore Ravens and Eagles as well since they both cheat before in NFL history.

http://yourteamcheats.com/cheaters/

See the Baltimore Ravens fall into the top 10 biggest cheaters in the NFL. I didn't twist your words I said "you think" I didn't say "you said" there is a difference.
    Last edited by seriousplayer; 02-15-2018 at 08:25 AM.

Well I read the Ravens write up. They are calling jokes on the sideline to motivate other players cheating. Also individuals using performance enhancing drugs, while very wrong, is not team cheating. It is an individual thing that the team may not even know about. And the deflate gate stuff was laughable. It was during a time when both teams used the same football. It was also an unsubstantiated comment made by a former player that has absolutely no proof or backup evidence. That doesn't mean it wasn't true but it questions the reliability of anyone that would sight it as though it likely happened. I could go many paragraphs on what they said was cheating on just the Ravens. I would probably be writing for many pages if I looked at all teams. Then the issue, as with any internet source, is how credible is the link. A dead giveaway that it is not credible is the lack of ability to even find what the source is from trying with the info on the link. Here is an easily tracked credible source and how they rate teams for cheating.

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/galler...o-no-32-101816

The question who created the website your team cheats.com becomes a very important issue when see why they ranked the Patriots at 17th in the NFL when credible sources rank the the worst cheating team in the NFL. Since yourteamcheats doesn't offer the standard info that credible sights have for who they are an internet search into just who made the sight came up with this article.

http://www.imfromdenver.com/an-overs...eamcheats-com/

It turns out someone that thinks murder is okay as long as someone else has murdered someone made the sight. From the sight, "An oversensitive New England Patriots fan is out to prove that every NFL team — not just his — has cheated." The Patriot bias is apparent when you see it lists all the teams that have knocked the patriots out of the post season and their biggest division rival at the top of the your teamcheat.com list.

You really have to check your internet sources or you will be lead astray by obviously fraudulent sights like the one that Patriot fans that think it is okay to cheat as long as other teams do it. A clue, it is never okay to cheat period. Yes, I noticed that the Ravens are ranked number 6 in the fox article. If they merit that rating they are also guilty and deserve a badge of shame. Cheating even once is wrong and deserves our disdain.

Well I read the Ravens write up. They are calling jokes on the sideline to motivate other players cheating. Also individuals using performance enhancing drugs, while very wrong, is not team cheating. It is an individual thing that the team may not even know about. And the deflate gate stuff was laughable. It was during a time when both teams used the same football. It was also an unsubstantiated comment made by a former player that has absolutely no proof or backup evidence. That doesn't mean it wasn't true but it questions the reliability of anyone that would sight it as though it likely happened. I could go many paragraphs on what they said was cheating on just the Ravens. I would probably be writing for many pages if I looked at all teams. Then the issue, as with any internet source, is how credible is the link. A dead giveaway that it is not credible is the lack of ability to even find what the source is from trying with the info on the link. Here is an easily tracked credible source and how they rate teams for cheating.

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/galler...o-no-32-101816

The question who created the website your team cheats.com becomes a very important issue when see why they ranked the Patriots at 17th in the NFL when credible sources rank the the worst cheating team in the NFL. Since yourteamcheats doesn't offer the standard info that credible sights have for who they are an internet search into just who made the sight came up with this article.

http://www.imfromdenver.com/an-overs...eamcheats-com/

It turns out someone that thinks murder is okay as long as someone else has murdered someone made the sight. From the sight, "An oversensitive New England Patriots fan is out to prove that every NFL team — not just his — has cheated." The Patriot bias is apparent when you see it lists all the teams that have knocked the patriots out of the post season and their biggest division rival at the top of the your teamcheat.com list.

You really have to check your internet sources or you will be lead astray by obviously fraudulent sights like the one that Patriot fans that think it is okay to cheat as long as other teams do it. A clue, it is never okay to cheat period. Yes, I noticed that the Ravens are ranked number 6 in the fox article. If they merit that rating they are also guilty and deserve a badge of shame. Cheating even once is wrong and deserves our disdain.
    I don't know if the Eagles' illegal formation in Superbowl 52 could be classified as "Formationgate" scandal deception and trickery in play and formation. If so than you are wrong saying the Eagles doesn't cheat. I am talking about "severity" of the cheat not the dirtiest. So are you saying that since a patriots fan created yourteamcheat.com the information in there is wrong and invalid??? If not than it is a valid source. Regardless who the site is created by. I don't care the website is created by a 14 year old if the information is correct and valid I can use it as a source.
    Last edited by seriousplayer; 02-15-2018 at 08:35 AM.

I don't know if the Eagles' illegal formation in Superbowl 52 could be classified as "Formationgate" scandal deception and trickery in play and formation.
    It was a judgement call that could have been flagged but the ref ruled he was close enough to be a legal formation. Other refs may disagree but both teams play each game living with the refs that officiate the game. There is no bias toward one team. Calling it cheating shows you don't understand what cheating is. The Patriots reporting their eligible receivers that have in eligible numbers and what eligible numbered receivers were ineligible intentionally to late for the refs to tell the defense was cheating. You tell the refs so the refs and the defense knows someone with an indelible receiver number is eligible and someone with an eligible number is ineligible. Don't you see the difference or are you too blinded by the Patriots cooled you drank? The refs should have called a timeout to notify the defense and if under two minutes remaining in the game charged the Patriots with the timeout or ran off 10 seconds from the game clock. The NFL changed the rule to make clear what every team already knew, that notifying the refs too late to tell the defense is illegal.

"There is no bias toward one team."

How do you know that? Maybe there is bias towards one team. Yes, I see the difference. Not only that at the Hail Mary a pass interference should have been called Hogan got tackle in the 20 yard line.

You must check the credibility of everything you read on the internet as over 90% of it is BS. A big red flag is if the source has nowhere to link to who made the site and what they support. Almost always when that is the case you can discount the source as totally inaccurate. If you don't understand how to vet internet information you might want to stop using it to get information. You don't look for info that supports your opinion when searching. You look for known credible sources. Then you see what those links say. Sources that can't be verified should be immediately dismissed as non-credible and in that over 90% BS information on the internet.

Are you guys talking about Football?

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast