Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
One bankroll for everything.

I play much more machines and promotions than I do blackjack and other table games. So, for the most part, there isn't a need for bet sizing because it's usually "this is the play -- is it worth it, do I have the bankroll for it, etc.?" It's not like I can choose how much to bet (typically) on machines or promotions.

You should just use one bankroll for everything (gambling/AP-wise, at least). Doesn't make sense to have 3 smaller bankrolls because if you're betting to that specific bankroll, you won't be able to bet as much (ror / kelly). And I'm guessing it could get really out of whack. Say you started with $30k total, $10k for each bankroll....I could see it growing to $20k in A, $5k in B, and $25k in C. Now you have a total of $50k, (increase of 66%), but your B bankroll went down to $5k (decrease of 50%).

This makes a lot of sense. Very much in line with my thought process that led to my OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
Think of it like team play on a shared BR. By sharing the BR you can bet each game more aggressively if you choose do so.
Simple and effective. Thanks Three.