See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: negative progression

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    ok fine, you win. you are right. nothing could possibly exist that you haven't thought of. You probably think Osama brought down the towers, while George W. was innocently reading "Goosey Goose" to the children. You probably believe we are on a spinning ball too, speeding around the sun at 66,600 mph with an axial tilt of 66.6 degrees like NASA says. when you step out onto the sidewalk, im sure you go with the flow every time. ive posted for your enjoyment a recent picture of Pluto that NASA published as authentic. they are playing us. its all a hilarious game to them. United Nations was formed in 1942, NASA in 1958, and the Antarctica Treaty signed my multiple countries in 1959. What are they hiding from us? Research the Bering Strait. Perhaps Alaska is nowhere close to Siberia like they say. Also watch "What the Health," and consider taking prayer walks in a peaceful nature setting first thing in the day. You need all of God's blessing to protect and maximize your 1% advantage. pluto.jpg

Not all conspiracies are created equal. and, also, there's always the conspiracy within the conspiracy. NASA and the government have to be involved in the conspiracy, giving a false way out to those that are searching and sense that something is not right. thus conspiracies are like life: full of truth, half-truths and flat-out lies. you must discern: seek and you will find. I draw the line at reptilians, cloning and aliens: anything this crazy or crazier i stay away from. i prefer the more entertaining and frivolous: bigfoot, living dinosaurs, Serena Williams and Michelle Obama secretly being men, etc.

However some conspiracies are part of our heritage, our education and are important enough to study at least once. 911, for instance, or the space program. Both monumental in our US history, both creating massive "Ripple Effects" in our society today. I could prove very easily that the sun and moon are local to us, that they revolve around a stationary globe earth and not the other way around. The moon, as mentioned previously, is see-through. No one could ever land on it, nor build secret towers, etc. The most important info in life, though, is our spiritual life. Learning to forgive and listen to people and having a special time each day with the Creator. God should and can be our best friend, our Rock. "The secrets of the Lord are with those who fear him." "The joy of the Lord is our strength." You'll need some of this strength, as you wait out those 200 max bet downturns..

There are two ways to beat blackjack without counting. One is the Ripple Effect, the other is a staggered martingale. The ripple effect consists of min and max betting only, and is slightly less consistent in the short term, but is a long term winner. The staggered Martingale (not the type of martingale you keep thinking im doing) is a consistent winner in just a thousand hands. Im heading to Sac/Reno/Tahoe this week to use both. You should come along!

Blog Entries

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Why are you posting this nonsense on an AP site? Find a voodoo site. No one here wants to be bothered with ludicrous gambling systems.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

my bad, I really should start wonging more whilst hole-carding and shuffle-tracking. Much less ludicrous.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    It is impossible to begin to learn that which one thinks one already knows.

Blog Entries

Yep.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234