See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: An entertainign story from last night, power of ace side count.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by NB10 View Post
    Perhaps I am getting ahead of myself. My thinking is that I should try to practice cover play at home first, in particular bet spread since that seems the most obvious indicator.
    Several stores are only allowing me to flat bet Spanish 21. Fortunately even with a zero spread, it'still beatable and the ror is only 4 times greater was with spreading.
    Last edited by Jabberwocky; 08-19-2017 at 03:12 PM.

but you are just challenging them to actually back you off. i don't see much a difference between flat bet and back off

The difference is being allowed to play. "The play's the thing." - Sir Francis Bacon

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    Several stores are only allowing me to flat bet Spanish 21. Fortunately even with a zero spread, it'still beatable and the ror is only 4 times greater was with spreading.
    Beatable still at 4x ror.
    Sounds like shit to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Beatable still at 4x ror.
    Sounds like shit to me.
    Do you even know how to play Spanish? If not, then what is your point? Personal attack?

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    Do you even know how to play Spanish? If not, then what is your point? Personal attack?
    Used to be very good at Spanish. Onlÿ game now within 700 miles is CSM. Don't flatter yourself spouting personal attack. If you want to flat bet a high variance game like Spanish, with only 4x ror, knock yourself out and good luck. There are other games with more profit and less risk.

Rather than waste my time doing that, I'll scratch my balls, listen to music, and chase the wife a bit later.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123