See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: My chat is screwed

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

My chat is screwed

For those expecting a chat response from me - my chat is screwed and you won't get my response.

Regarding long term in the red, try 300 hours straight $200 per. Other complicating factors may have affected things. While I'm at it, longest in the black streak, about 1600 hours. Largest humongous In the black streak, which was separate from the prior comment, about 400 hours at $200 per.

That bites. I've experienced some annoying negative variance this year. In February, I couldn't seem to win a session. Lost like 20% of my BR. Climbed back up and into the black in the months since. The last two weeks have put me back in the red for personal BJ play. Just over 1SD down for the last 21 hours of Blackjack. Sigh. My bad variance experience is nothing compared to yours though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    That bites. I've experienced some annoying negative variance this year. In February, I couldn't seem to win a session. Lost like 20% of my BR. Climbed back up and into the black in the months since. The last two weeks have put me back in the red for personal BJ play. Just over 1SD down for the last 21 hours of Blackjack. Sigh. My bad variance experience is nothing compared to yours though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    I've had 1 losing year, being the obvious year mentioned, which had been choppy all year to that point to begin with. I was at an ath till the streak hit. If anything, belief in the math, strong bankroll playing to low ror, got me through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    For those expecting a chat response from me - my chat is screwed and you won't get my response.

Regarding long term in the red, try 300 hours straight $200 per. Other complicating factors may have affected things. While I'm at it, longest in the black streak, about 1600 hours. Largest humongous In the black streak, which was separate from the prior comment, about 400 hours at $200 per.
    May have to do with your bad play, ever think of that?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisleeboing View Post
    lighten up

What??? Not allowed the truth on this forum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisleeboing View Post
    If you think you’re immuned to a 300 hour losing streak, then you’ll be in for a rude awakening when it happens to you. The losing streak Freightman refers to is not as uncommon as you might think, and it certainly wouldn’t make me think any less of his skills either.

I know numerous players who’ve experienced long extended losing periods that have gone on for hundreds of hours.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I am not talking of losing streaks, I am talking of playing bad, then losing, there is a difference.
    I have seen at least one post here, where he decided not to surrender 8/8 vs a 10 with a true 6.5!
    As far as losing streaks, winning streaks, I have seen many. You think I am a newbie? I am not!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, Freighter. It seems the way you have been posting for a while has gotten you a following, at least in your homeland.

Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    Wow, Freighter. It seems the way you have been posting for a while has gotten you a following, at least in your homeland.
    Fuck em.