See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Moses, do you think, or suspected that you might have played against a mechanic ?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by hypercube View Post
    You are wrongly assuming this is being done specifically for me, instead of standard operating procedure, counters just happen to be the only ones who notice it being done.

Hypercube, yourself and Three are both correct. Yes I believe it is a standard operating procedure because they will do WHATEVER it takes to deter counters from wanting to go play, as well as playing in their establishment. The great expense, or cost to accomplish their goal is of minor concern, it is all a matter of principle to them. You cannot have some arrogant counter thinking that they can walk out the door with a few extra benji's in his/her pocket.

Now, what do you think of the whole new level of schemes "possibly a training manual" that they can come up with when the two sided coin flipper suddenly appears on one of their tables?
    Last edited by BoSox; 08-21-2017 at 06:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Hypercube, yourself and Three are both correct. Yes I believe it is a standard operating procedure because they will do WHATEVER it takes to deter counters from wanting to go play, as well as playing in their establishment. The great expense, or cost to accomplish their goal is of minor concern, it is all a matter of principle to them. You cannot have some arrogant counter thinking that they can walk out the door with a few extra benji's in his/her pocket.

Now, what do you think of the whole new level of schemes "possibly a training manual" that they can come up with when the two sided coin flipper suddenly appears on one of their tables?
    I should have never shared this now I may have to stop doing it cus chances are some dealers in my state will know who I am now! guess the under for hypercube getting barred withing 5 months just got more expensive. Some were calling me a troll for posting my double sided coin flip gambit but i was dead serious

hypercube21.jpg
    Last edited by hypercube; 08-21-2017 at 06:55 PM.

You should just have a shirt made that says "hypercube". It will be faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    The silly part is you don't need a double sided coin if you don't say what you will do if the coin flips heads or tails. You just flip the coin and act like it made your decision for you and do what you want.
    yes in theory, but in practice they get suspicious that's why i have two coins, i flip the regular with small bet out and show both sides to relieve suspicion then I pull the the tail tail in high counts when it matters. Even if you use a regular coin, thats 50% more splits in +ev situation that you weren't using before. It can also be used for other not so normal plays doubling soft 20s, doubling 8v4,5,6, 7v6, etc. I dont over do it a couple times a night. And now becuase of this thread I probably will have to stop.
    Last edited by hypercube; 08-22-2017 at 05:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by therefinery View Post
    You should just have a shirt made that says "hypercube". It will be faster.
    good idea actually, dont think the pit would get it, im gonna make one with a tesseract so you APs can identify me.

Banned or Suspended

Hypercube ...

Flipping a coin on a borderline decision alerts the staff that you can identify a close decision.

This is a really bad idea because of that. Slow the f*ck down. You think too much. Pay heed.

Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    You miss the point. You never change your decision because you just do what you want regardless of whether it is heads or tails because you never said what flipping either would have you do. You just get out the lucky coin and flip it and then do whatever you would have done if you hadn't flipped it. Flipping the coin doesn't get you any more of anything because it has no effect on your decision. It just makes you look like an idiot. You either look like an idiot for letting a coin decide your play or you look like an idiot for thinking the ploy would fool them. Either way you look like an idiot.
    I do get what you are saying, what I am saying in the real world I have had dealers want to inspect the coin and people want me to call it before the flip. Your way would work to but my way relieves suspicion. Dealers likes it cus it shuts up bitching from ploppies when making a wild play, because afterall the BJ GOD changed the cards based on the coin flip, so it was not the player or dealers fault. I get it nearly everyone on here wont do something like this as you guys want to be unmemorable, I am stuck playing at the same handful of places were everyone knows everyone and appearing as an idiot with wild play who is just out having a good time gambling. I am not suggesting anyone else do this.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster_Flash View Post

Hypercube ...

Flipping a coin on a borderline decision alerts the staff that you can identify a close decision.

This is a really bad idea because of that. Slow the f*ck down. You think too much. Pay heed.
    i know your right, and i will give it up, but my story does work, i just say i have always split tens and table would get upset so now i flip a coin.

Quote Originally Posted by hypercube View Post
    good idea actually, dont think the pit would get it, im gonna make one with a tesseract so you APs can identify me.
    What makes you think we already haven't? OMG....

Quote Originally Posted by RCJH View Post
    What makes you think we already haven't? OMG....
    there's no evidence anyone has identified me, and so the only way that would have happened at this point is if the one person who knows violated my trust, and i doubt that has happened.
    Last edited by hypercube; 08-22-2017 at 07:15 AM.

Bwahaha.

Do do you really think you're the only person who's ever played BJ in OK?

Let me tell you about me. I notice there's a counter at my table. More alarming, he's bad at it, making comments, and slowing down the game. I leave the table. No way I want to be remembered with this guy.

Fast forward, then some newbie comes on the forum and starts bragging about doing exactly that.

In OK.

Coinicidence? Mebbe.

THEN this same guy slows up a game with a damn coin toss gimmick. I make note to avoid him like the plague.

A couple days later someone on this forum is bragging about doing it. Another coincidence.

The thing about having BO is that everyone knows you have it except for you...

Quote Originally Posted by RCJH View Post
    Bwahaha.

Do do you really think you're the only person who's ever played BJ in OK?

Let me tell you about me. I notice there's a counter at my table. More alarming, he's bad at it, making comments, and slowing down the game. I leave the table. No way I want to be remembered with this guy.

Fast forward, then some newbie comes on the forum and starts bragging about doing exactly that.

In OK.

Coinicidence? Mebbe.

THEN this same guy slows up a game with a damn coin toss gimmick. I make note to avoid him like the plague.

A couple days later someone on this forum is bragging about doing it. Another coincidence.

The thing about having BO is that everyone knows you have it except for you...
    maybe, but i doubt i have met you, counters know other counters, i haven't flipped a coin with another counter at table so your story seems far fetched. I have played with other counters one of which may be you, but we completely ignored each other.

Banned or Suspended

I can tell you [objectively] that if RCJH was playing BJ at your table,
    you'd not recognize RCJH as being a highly skilled Card Counter;
    but you would be recognized, and (correctly) left alone at the table.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast