Thread: question for norm. cvdata licensing?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

question for norm. cvdata licensing?

I would like to know details about the licensing system to decide to buy cvdata or not. Can I install on any of my machines with same serial number?, Can i run it offline with no server based authentication, etc. Is it one lifetime purchase and includes all future updates? Thanks, [email protected]

thanks for the information

Blog Entries

Yes, you can run on multiple machines.
    Yes, it will run without connection to a server or a CD.
    Most updates are free. Major new versions usually contain more features than exist in other simulators. These require upgrade charges. Upgrade from the previous to current version is 80% off. Upgrade from the first version of a preceding product (CVSim) from 22 years ago is 60% off. I generally keep upgrades cheap as I prefer people have newer versions.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Most updates are free. Major new versions usually contain more features than exist in other simulators. These require upgrade charges. Upgrade from the previous to current version is 80% off. Upgrade from the first version of a preceding product (CVSim) from 22 years ago is 60% off. I generally keep upgrades cheap as I prefer people have newer versions.
    I mostly wanted to make sure I was not locked to one machine because I travel alot and change hardware often. Looking forward to cvdata as I hope to simulate various multi param and multiple count strategies with index adjustments. I hope this is possible with cvdata. Us newer players have it easy with such resources as your software available. Thank you sir. I will plan to purchase soon.

Blog Entries

Multi-param tables are supported. Never saw much gain in them with current rules.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Norm, i have CVData4 from almost 10 years ago..How does one authentic purchase from that long ago?
    http://bjstrat.net/cgi-bin/cdca.cgi

Blog Entries

Send me your order e-mail or mailing address or something else I can look up.