See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: How Many Consecutive Days Did You Win Playing Blackjack

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

How Many Consecutive Days Did You Win Playing Blackjack

Anybody win more than 10?

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Anybody win more than 10?
    My last local backoff was 18 straight sessions, followed by 1 loss and 3 more wins, before the chips were pushed out.
    I could check Old records of 4 consecutive monster months p, where I'm sure that there were multiple 10 session win streaks.

This is a chart consecutive results for some 1400 sessions by a team with sessions of a mixed variety including BP, spotters and all play.

Luck is nothing more than probability taken personally!

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    artificially creating long winning streaks by quitting when you get slightly ahead and putting in long sessions when you are stuck is a really destructive habit

Quote Originally Posted by Meistro123 View Post
    artificially creating long winning streaks by quitting when you get slightly ahead and putting in long sessions when you are stuck is a really destructive habit
    +100. When your records show winning sessions at more than 65%, chances are that you are playing longer when losing. This often results in a winning session (cause you stick around and get even) so you might show 90% winning sessions but your average losing session will be much bigger than your average winning session.

There were months where I won 55% of my sessions and there were times when I won 85% of my sessions but my total month's win were about the same. In the month I was winning 85% of my sessions, my average win was $300, my average losing session was $1300. Too often I just played a marathon session when losing and eventually ended up on the plus side.

Quote Originally Posted by Meistro123 View Post
    Who said it was artificial. In fact, I recall a win streak, which I had forgotten about, where I sought advice from another AP. my problem was that "I couldn't lose", and I was considering an on purpose loss.

Unfortunately, the opposite of Winning streaks, as mentioned, are losing streaks. I've had my share over the years, most, the typical garden variety who gives a shit type if losses. Mingled within that was 1 monster 3 month nightmare. Boy, does shit happen sometimes.

Beware the variance gods.