Thread: CVCX Affecting Optons

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

CVCX Affecting Optons

I am going to run a CVCX sim with all rule variations in one sim. If I leave the "Affecting Options" in "Attach Strategy" all unchecked, will CVCX automatically use the correct tables for the corresponding rule changes? Ex., will it use my nDAS tables for nDAS rules and use my DAS tables for DAS?

Blog Entries

Yes.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

If I use the correct table for DAS rule and I want to see the sim result for DAS rule, should I check the "Double down after split" in the "Affecting Options"?

"The options enabled below right affect the selected system's tables. You do not need to set these options unless you intend to run a sim with the wrong tables."
    I don't quite understand this section. Does it mean that if I want the correct result, I should NEVER check anything in this section? No wonder my sims always seem weird and wrong

attach.jpg

Blog Entries

That section is used only if you want to use the wrong tables. Some people do not use the full set of tables and want to see how that affects results.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse