See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: got bad beat up, did i do wrong or just odds

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    The only suspicious activity I have heard about was from dealers I know that work at the AC Borgata. They say since M-life took over the games have become very tough to beat and believe the ASM's are to blame. I think that the big tippers don't like the new ownership and stopped playing there so the tips tanked causing the dealers to believe that people aren't winning due to the relationship between players winning and tipping.
    The dealers are people who saw the most hands played. So these dealers as a collection of group think ASM behave dramatically different after M-life takeover. Isn't this a circumstantial evidence supporting my clump theory? (I keep both yours and dealers' theory in the quotes but I think the dealers have seen more hands than you, so their theory is more likely to be the right one.)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BJGenius007 View Post
    The dealers are people who saw the most hands played. So these dealers as a collection of group think ASM behave dramatically different after M-life takeover. Isn't this a circumstantial evidence supporting my clump theory? (I keep both yours and dealers' theory in the quotes but I think the dealers have seen more hands than you, so their theory is more likely to be the right one.)
    Anyone that listens to dealers is bound to lose.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    Can ASM's clump cards (by design)? Can there then be a significant clump of big cards at the beginning (when bets are low) or end (end up after cut card)?

Quote Originally Posted by therefinery View Post
    You should get hit with the ban stick. That's straight up troll behavior and I think you know it.

You know ZeeBabar, the above quote by therefinery was right on the money, and I will add very selfish, and well orchestrated by you to ruin a good and constructive thread.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234