See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: fab 4 and standard surrender strategy

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    The surrender option is a very valuable option and you personally ONLY want to use it when the true count is higher than +3 and your concern is making a costly misplay, let me tell you your game is one big misplay. Under your idea you would not even use the fab4 when the plays are called for, or striking point. Good you are concerned about a costly misplay, but what you need to understand is that you "depending on playing time" would be making thousands of errors that are costing you plenty. Please buy a book and learn the game at home, without it costing you anything.
    Thanks alot for reply, just ordered a book and its coming. i will start follow the basic strategy and fab4 all time from now on. One more thing i want to ask is beside basic strategy and fab4, do you surrender any other hands when count is +3 above, like 16 vs 7.8 or 15 vs 7.8

??? iPhone ????? Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by abc4000 View Post
    Thanks alot for reply, just ordered a book and its coming. i will start follow the basic strategy and fab4 all time from now on. One more thing i want to ask is beside basic strategy and fab4, do you surrender any other hands when count is +3 above, like 16 vs 7.8 or 15 vs 7.8

I maintain you aren't going to make progress with the haphazard way you are approaching this.

However, in an attempt to further the conversation, please answer one question: what is your understanding of what the True Count numbers are used for?

Quote Originally Posted by therefinery View Post
    I maintain you aren't going to make progress with the haphazard way you are approaching this.

However, in an attempt to further the conversation, please answer one question: what is your understanding of what the True Count numbers are used for?
    From my understanding True count number is real count divide by deck remaining, and you increase your bet or decrease your bet according to the tc. Its give you .5% advantage when true count goes up 1. And you make wong deviation from basic strategy according to tc .

One more thing i want to ask is beside basic strategy and fab4, do you surrender any other hands when count is +3 above, like 16 vs 7.8 or 15 vs 7.8

Your hard 16 consisting of either 10-6 or 9-7 vs dealers 8 up at +4 true.

Your hard 15 vs dealers 8 up at a true of +7 true which is very rare in the shoe games that I play.
    Last edited by BoSox; 06-22-2017 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Your hard of 16 consisting of either 10-6 or 9-7 vs dealers 8 up at +4 true.

Your hard of 15 vs dealers 8 up at a true of +7 true which is very rare in the shoe games that I play.
    Thanks alot man, im so clear on surrender now, i will surrender these hands and hit all other hands, i think it will help me alot in my future play

Thanks alot man, im so clear on surrender now, i will surrender these hands and hit all other hands
    There are also indices for standing if you can't surrender. You mentioned Wong's deviations, so you must have his book. Use them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gronbog View Post
    There are also indices for standing if you can't surrender. You mentioned Wong's deviations, so you must have his book. Use them.
    Really, i dont have the book for stand

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123