See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey know-it-all dip-shits

0 out of 5 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Hey know-it-all dip-shits

Hey supposed black jack experts, there is a way to have a 200% advantage over the house. It has nothing absolutely to do with card counting, which at best if you do it perfectly can only give you a half a percent advantage over the house. Nor is it a positive or negative progression. It has to do with stepping way outside of the box and looking at the game like The Matrix. You've never heard about it because it is real. Instead you only hear about what they want you to hear about which is card counting because it is a joke.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Do tell...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=RCJH;222934]Do tell...

More charm from the bowels of Morgenstern.

That's quite an impressive advantage! You use the Matrix method of achieving this by weaving around those bullets like on the matrix to get a 200% edge over the house somehow? If you get a 200% edge instead of those know it all dipshits who are impressed with seeing an 1.12% edge, can you boost it further to perhaps a 225% edge with some Jedi mind tricks from Star Wars while you're at it?

Blog Entries

OK, I will now release the extensive research that I have performed on Craps. Craps can be beaten. The process is very simple in concept; although not everyone has the ability. You need to identify the shooter with this ability. First, you need to slow time during the roll. This is critical. After the dice have hit the back wall, examine them in slow motion to determine if they are about to result in a seven. If so, adjust Planck's Constant. An even 7 x 10^34 joule-second will do. This will cause the dice to roll past the seven.

Now not everyone has this ability. So, you need to discern the players skilled in this manner. This is very simple. When you approach the table, state in a firm but not too loud voice: "Has anyone here seen Timothy Leary today?" The person that instinctively smiles is your shooter.

Cautionary note: There is a one in 10,000 chance that adjusting Plank's Constant will cause the Universe to wink out of existence. But then, you won't seven out anyhow.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

When the dealer makes twenty, wave your hand in front of their eyes and say "that is not the hit card you were looking for". 40% of the time it works 100% of the time.

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    "More charm from the bowels of Morgenstern."
    No M.M. Not this time. However, the info is privileged.

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster_Flash View Post
    No M.M. Not this time. However, the info is privileged.

So what is the purpose of the OP?

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    So what is the purpose of the OP?
    You are being gently derided by a sub-21 yr. old 'gamer' with a 130 I.Q.

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster_Flash View Post
    You are being gently derided by a sub-21 yr. old 'gamer' with a 130 I.Q.
    Lol. Great sales pitch. Hey, dumb asses. Buy my shit.

Banned or Suspended

Not a sales pitch. Not at all.
    Nothing valuable for sale.
    Think (way) outside the box.
    This is "Pearls before swine."
    Collecting said pearls go bad
    when you make assumptions.

I will shut my mouth now.

The actual advantage depends on the difference between the min and Max bet. If the max bet is 200 times the min bet, then one would average a 200% advatage. Or roughly you would gain one max bet per hour (100 hands ish) on average over time. Not trying to sell anything, only keeping my research to myself and own gain, just think your attitudes are funny. There exists a way to beat any game of chance, but the math for each game is completely different depending on the normal house advantage...

Blog Entries

So, you came here just to insult people. Prediction: You won't be here long.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast