See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great game

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    You forgot to mention the penetration which is probably poor 2+ decks.

Oops, sorry for my lack of reading comprehension!
    Last edited by vagabond; 05-25-2017 at 08:21 PM.

Said 1 deck cut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a game like this, you need to ramp up quickly. I would suggest something like this.

< 0.5 bet 10 X10

0 50 x 50
    1 100 x 100
    2 100 x 100 X100
    3 100 x 100 X100
    4 100 x 100 X100

The rule set is so liberal even a three deck cut would be quite playable.

There are a couple of places that still have games like this. Your main problem, at least initially, will be from the players who play 2 a spot and take 2 whole minutes for each decision (x2 if it's a split).

If I am assuming correctly as to where you are, out of the large chains, there was only one that allowed insurance in addition to surrender, I would be very surprised if this is one of their branches. I am guessing a new store, independent or part of a smaller chain. I was given some new information recently about a few small places that are either new or changed to ESA, and are at least potentially playable.

If you are being "polite" with your spread (because of a small BR you will be in any case) you can probably play there quite a long time. Nowadays, it seems that stores that will take countermeasures (reduce penetration) will either do so very quickly, or very slowly. So in your case probably very slowly, especially if you are local and "blend in". I know of a couple of people who play and continue to play because of a good relationship with the manager.

jacquesblack wrote:
    I prefer to stick to Kelly betting and in a game with regular rules my bet with a 1% advantage would be 60 x 60. So in this game with early surrender, I believe it should be 60 x 60 at a true count of +2 (using Hi-Lo).
    In this particular game, the 1% advantage comes at a +1 TC (floored). No need to wait till +2.
    Get in touch with me, I know more about this particular game you want to play than you might think...
    G Man

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12