See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Is it better to maximize CE or minimize N0?

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Exoter175 View Post

That being said, if he were truly an expert and at the top of his field, I expect the EV of that hand to near $1,300. That is, of course, giving him the credit of someone on the absolute forefront of ST.
    Lol. Nothing more to be said, do the math. You're making it up as you go along. Not everything probably, but this one stands out.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by mcallister3200 View Post
    Lol. Nothing more to be said, do the math. You're making it up as you go along. Not everything probably, but this one stands out.
    A 13% advantage (a number tossed around a bit) on a $10,000 hand, as he suggests, would net $1,300 in EV. Not sure what, precisely, is standing out here. The EV of his hand, as I expect it, is around $150 because I've read nowhere where he has claimed to be some great shuffle tracking expert, and he vehemently disagrees with that assessment, as a matter of fact, he probably believes that a $10,000 wager won, is $10,000 in EV.

Exoter were you the one posting on WOV about your awesome "UX vulturing team" working 20 hour days for ~$20/hour? It seems like that was pretty recent. Now all of a sudden you're the best machine AP of all time (as you make it seem) and everything else under the sun.
    "Everyone wants to be rich, but nobody wants to work for it." -Ryan Howard [The Office]

Quote Originally Posted by RollingStoned View Post
    Exoter were you the one posting on WOV about your awesome "UX vulturing team" working 20 hour days for ~$20/hour? It seems like that was pretty recent. Now all of a sudden you're the best machine AP of all time (as you make it seem) and everything else under the sun.
    They do a hell of a lot more than vulture UX, but I'm certainly not going to "point out" the machines on an open forum like that idiot Mickey Crimm does, and create more competition for myself and my team.

Whether I'm the best Machine AP of all time is up for debate, I don't really care for the title, but there certainly isn't an individual out there with more knowledge on the subject than I, and few individuals rival me in regards to Promotional and Marketing knowledge. I should say, there isn't one around today with more Relevant knowledge than I. Obviously Mickey and Axel can talk until the cows come home about all the good, old plays that haven't been around for the better part of a decade; doesn't really make their contributions relevant for today's application.

They do a hell of a lot more than vulture UX, but I'm certainly not going to "point out" the machines on an open forum like that idiot Mickey Crimm does, and create more competition for myself and my team.

Whether I'm the best Machine AP of all time is up for debate, I don't really care for the title, but there certainly isn't an individual out there with more knowledge on the subject than I, and few individuals rival me in regards to Promotional and Marketing knowledge. I should say, there isn't one around today with more Relevant knowledge than I. Obviously Mickey and Axel can talk until the cows come home about all the good, old plays that haven't been around for the better part of a decade; doesn't really make their contributions relevant for today's application.
    Lol.
    "Everyone wants to be rich, but nobody wants to work for it." -Ryan Howard [The Office]

Lol.

Not quite sure what you're laughing at, Stoner. Unless it was the mention of the drunkard Mickey Crimm.

I think it's funny how full of shit you are.

"Everybody is FOS on some level." - anonymous

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Oh sweet merciful Jesus, please continue. I want to hear, by the "expert opinion" of an armchair AP such as yourself, how "full of shit" I am. Nevermind the fact that I know many of the postsers here and there personally, and have signed/verbal/shaken agreements/contracts with many individuals, including a few here on this forum.

This'll be good, grab the popcorn.

Oh sweet merciful Jesus, please continue. I want to hear, by the "expert opinion" of an armchair AP such as yourself, how "full of shit" I am. Nevermind the fact that I know many of the postsers here and there personally, and have signed/verbal/shaken agreements/contracts with many individuals, including a few here on this forum.

This'll be good, grab the popcorn.
    I didn't say you weren't good at what you do. I said you're full of shit and not the best AP like you make yourself out to be. Congrats you know other APs and have agreements with them. So do I. Whoopdiedoo, it's part of the business, that's something to be expected.

Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    I dont know Ex personally. But i think he is a good kid with a helluva lot of savvy for someone his age. True, i hate to travel. But next time you come across that $300k venture in 8 hours, i will happily drive you and hang out for the day. Please remember i raised my hand first.
    Honestly, it was just one of those monthly promos to come swipe your card and get a shot at a massive slotplay multiplier on a certain day every week, it just so happened that my normal travel route put me through there that day every week that month. When I swiped, I had about 9.5 hours to handle business and had to quickly come up with the most effective way to milk this return in that short time. It was one of those rare cases where I actually wasn't prepared for the "what if" because I found the prospects so nearly impossible to have happen. Having looked back on it several times with others thinking they knew better, it turns out that what I quickly came up with to milk the system, was the right play. I could have milked a few more dollars out of it, given the ratio on VR that I played, but the bottom line wouldn't have moved all that much, maybe an additional $2k or so. I'd have rather showed up earlier that day, if I'm honest. I'm the sole reason they've since changed that promotion and that machine in the way that it rewards Tier Score and slotplay.

I didn't say you weren't good at what you do. I said you're full of shit and not the best AP like you make yourself out to be. Congrats you know other APs and have agreements with them. So do I. Whoopdiedoo, it's part of the business, that's something to be expected.
    I'm not the worlds best AP, those guys move around a lot more money than you and I can dream of in the stock market. But in regards to Machine AP? Absolutely. Knowledge is everything int he Machine AP world, you either know of an advantage before others and exploit it long before others find out, or, you fight with the rest of the pack for scraps.

Now, as far as your agreements are concerned, Stoner. I have actual legal documents that are signed and looked over. There's a huge difference between two APs handshake agreeing to split territory, and signing legal documents protecting IP rights, disclosure agreements, and escrow.

Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    I used to be a people person until people ruined it.
    I still like to think I'm a people person, but it becomes very hard to persist when others are biting at the hand that feeds.

I'm not the worlds best AP, those guys move around a lot more money than you and I can dream of in the stock market. But in regards to Machine AP? Absolutely. Knowledge is everything int he Machine AP world, you either know of an advantage before others and exploit it long before others find out, or, you fight with the rest of the pack for scraps.

Now, as far as your agreements are concerned, Stoner. I have actual legal documents that are signed and looked over. There's a huge difference between two APs handshake agreeing to split territory, and signing legal documents protecting IP rights, disclosure agreements, and escrow.
    I just find it hard to believe the "world's best machine AP" was just recently talking about "VUX'ing", making agreements over "territory", and calling himself the world's best machine AP. This isn't some "I'm better than you" thing that you're making it out to be. I'm sure you know your stuff and do well. I'm just saying you're full of shit and you're not the world's best machine AP. You reek of arrogance.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast