Thread: CVCX Hand Adjustment

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

CVCX Hand Adjustment

Can I sim with CVCX to open a shoe at 2 hands, but drop to 1 hand once TC -1 is reached? Looking through the settings and only see the check box of play two hands which cannot be "wonged out" of. I wouldn't be spreading back to 2 hands regardless of any positive TC upswings. Just trying to see what the impact on my RoR would be by opening and running with 2 hands in positive situations.

Blog Entries

When you are simulating things like start this way, but change what I bet at the same count later; you would need CVData, not CVCX.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Thats what I figured. Thanks. I knew I should have just gone straight to Data and skipped CVCX lol.