Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which spreadsheet or software should I use for online live BJ???

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    btw your strike point for the game you are playing is TC +2, which is running count +12 for example with 6 decks left. You don't even have an advantage at TC+1 because of the bad rules (you are break even over the totality of the TC +1 bin).

Quote Originally Posted by Meistro123 View Post
    so step #1 is making sure you have perfected basic strategy for your rule set. probably you haven't even gotten this far. step #2 is master the basics of card counting BEFORE you put your money at risk. So this takes about 50-100 hours of practice. What you should be doing right now is purchasing 8 decks, a discard tray and a shoe and playing at home until you can play through two consecutive shoes with no betting or playing mistakes.

For a complete list of index plays you should purchase 'professional blackjack' or the CVCX software from qfit. You would split TT v 5 and 6 at +7 true count. You obtain the true count by dividing the running count by the number of decks remaining. With 50% penetration you aren't going to be making this play a lot anyway.

Anyway, the game you are playing is beatable but it is a very marginal game because of the slow game speed and poor penetration and bad rules. Basically conditions are all suboptimal. I know of a live dealer game that has the same penetration and much superior rules. Better rules make a significant difference because it means your advantage gets much bigger earlier. So at TC + 1 the game I am thinking of, with a liberal rule set, has an advantage probably of around +.6% whereas your game would be break even at the same point. Especially because penetration is so bad having an advantage at TC +1 is a pretty big deal because TC+1 and +2 are all you are going to see for the most part.

Eventually you could get backed off but it is kind of tough for them to catch on, because the games are actually outsourced to third parties mostly and also there is just so much whale action that you are just a drop in the bucket.

Soft eighteen you just hit vs 9 and T (always) and stay vs A at +1 true count. Vs small cards you will usually double.

You take insurance at +3 true count.

For the most part you just split eights. At very high counts you can stay this hand vs ten, but again with shitty penetration like you are playing that is never going to happen.

Yes you can double with 8 vs 5 or 6 at a modest true count.

and the 70-80% pen site is much much better. should definitely play that game.
    Wow thanks for all those answers! much appreciated! The chart I was using was the 8D no surrender basic strategy chart + I18 on my 2nd screen while I'm 2 tabling in BJ. I use an App on my phone to count manually for 2 tables so I rarely miss the count as I don't need to remember the counts in my head. After the 111hours I've spent on online live BJ I've pretty much remember 95% of that chart I'm using without having to look unless there are few spots I might want to double check just to make sure I don't make a mistake. But as you can see in my first post above I still wasn't very sure if I was doing it right, that's why I came to this forum to look for answers and advises from the pros. Oh and yes I usually take insurance at +3.

okay, well make sure you are using the right strategy changes for ENHC. Which means you never double or split against ace or ten, except AA v T.

I know of an online game that is OBO, ES10, S17, DAS, DA2. The only unfavourable rule is no re-split. So the house edge is only -.24% vs probably -.7% which you are playing. It is a significant difference. So you might want to switch your play to this one.
    btw your strike point for the game you are playing is TC +2, which is running count +12 for example with 6 decks left. You don't even have an advantage at TC+1 because of the bad rules (you are break even over the totality of the TC +1 bin).
    Oh ok thanks! I'll try to find the right chart for my game or for 75~80% pen game. Btw I don't place any bets when the count is +1 or below as I know it would just be pointless and unprofitable... Usually I only wong in once the shoe is at +3 or above.

okay, but are you referring to the true count or the running count when you say that? because at a running count of +3 you are still at a pretty decent disadvantage.

okay, but are you referring to the true count or the running count when you say that? because at a running count of +3 you are still at a pretty decent disadvantage.
    It was running count not TC. Oh ok then I think I'll withdraw the money from my current site and change to the 75+% pen game on other site would be much better.

yah. but you shouldnt be playing at all right now, what you should be doing is practicing.

yeah... I'm glad I had a good run of practicing at least lol. Now it's time for me to read and learn more before jumping into those games. Thx again for your tips!

I know of an online game that is OBO, ES10, S17, DAS, DA2. The only unfavourable rule is no re-split. So the house edge is only -.24% vs probably -.7% which you are playing. It is a significant difference. So you might want to switch your play to this one.
    I pretty much had similar questions to the OP, much appreciate the answers given.
    @Meistro123 is the game you mentioned still available? If yes, I'd very much like to get in on some of that action.
    I can be private messaged.

gamblor33 : hit me up on skype, zak.young1 and I will be happy to share my live dealer knowledge with you.

Send me an email

gamblor33 : hit me up on skype, zak.young1 and I will be happy to share my live dealer knowledge with you.
    I wouldn’t mind getting a group together. Can play different sites and call others at strong counts. Also does anyone have the sidekick app that is on YouTube? I see it’s for sale on eBay but the seller has little feedback. Turned 250 into 13k in a few months, but think a few of us can help out. Email me at [email protected]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12