See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: With LS, what changes in strategy required..

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

With LS, what changes in strategy required..

From playing in an area where there's H17 and no Surrender, for the first time, I am venturing into areas where S17 and LS is offered. Besides I-18 and Fab4, where can I find strategy and index numbers online for these games.

Ideally, just the major differences is what I need.

Banned or Suspended

After all of these years you are still asking basic questions
    still oblivious of how others view you?

Perhaps I can suggest that you read "Professional Blackjack"
    by Stanford Wong -- it answers your questions very well.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster_Flash View Post

After all of these years you are still asking basic questions
    still oblivious of how others view you?

Perhaps I can suggest that you read "Professional Blackjack"
    by Stanford Wong -- it answers your questions very well.
    And after all these years, you are still trying to bully people. If you think a question is frivolous, move on to another thread....or is that too hard for you?

Every question 's answer can be found in some book somewhere. The purpose of going on this list and asking is because I do not have the time to re-read books. When I have read books or forums or archives, I have read them with the games I had around me in mind. I read and looked for answers for the DD and 6 deck games in MO, Tunica, Illinois.

Now, I am heading out to a new area. For one 3,4 day trip starting tonight, you suggest I go re-read books? I mentioned all this in my post. However, some stupid AP's have a losing session, difficulty masturbating and want to take the frustration out n any thread they can.

One of you just emailed me the answer... https://www.blackjackinfo.com/blackj...render-option/

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    And after all these years, you are still trying to bully people. If you think a question is frivolous, move on to another thread....or is that too hard for you?

Every question 's answer can be found in some book somewhere. The purpose of going on this list and asking is because I do not have the time to re-read books. When I have read books or forums or archives, I have read them with the games I had around me in mind. I read and looked for answers for the DD and 6 deck games in MO, Tunica, Illinois.

Now, I am heading out to a new area. For one 3,4 day trip starting tonight, you suggest I go re-read books? I mentioned all this in my post. However, some stupid AP's have a losing session, difficulty masturbating and want to take the frustration out n any thread they can.
    Seriously Zee
    This has to be one of your dumbest yet. The fact that you're a hi lo player, who does not own a copy of Wongs Professional Blackjack, is blasphemy.

You seriously need to learn how to hold your own dick. Whoever sent you the info did not do you any favours.

I take that "one if your dumbest" back. This has to be your dumbest, keep in mind that your attitudes filter down to your son. Do you want someone holding his dick for the rest of his life?

Show a little pride.
    https://youtu.be/vS7bpVsNQ9M

Okay, it's Flash vs Freightman contest.
    Who was more diplomatic chewing out Zee for his comments in post 1, and especially post 3.

Banned or Suspended

I should embrace some diplomacy and be tolerant of a (confessed)
    pathological gambler with sub-par and limited intellectual capacity.

I embarrass myself when I dignify ZeeBabar by responding to him.
    I will try to do better in the future but it is hard for me; as I think
    that I actually resent ZeeBabar for repeatedly polluting this forum.

RE: the degree of enmity that ZeeBabar generates on this forum,
    I am not alone. I have a wide network of A.P.'s active on this forum,
    and by that I mean serious players with whom I travel, play, etc.

Stop feeding the trolls and they will go away.

"I should embrace some diplomacy and be tolerant of a (confessed)
    pathological gambler with sub-par and limited intellectual capacity.

I embarrass myself when I dignify ZeeBabar by responding to him.
    I will try to do better in the future but it is hard for me; as I think
    that I actually resent ZeeBabar for repeatedly polluting this forum.

RE: the degree of enmity that ZeeBabar generates on this forum,
    I am not alone. I have a wide network of A.P.'s active on this forum,
    and by that I mean serious players with whom I travel, play, etc."

Just think about this....All these active AP's with nothing better to do than discuss Zeebabar...and all because he wants to take a short cut and get quick answer to some question that pops up in his mind? Wow. Its flattering...me a 68+ old man, an admittedly medioce AP who is not a professional AP nor wants to be one and he goes on to become the topic of discussion among the best AP's in the world...and today because he wanted to know 4-5 rules for late surrender?

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Banker View Post
    "Stop feeding the trolls and they will go away."
    Over the years, I have tried that; but to no avail.
    Trolls tend to have weak diffuse and fragile identities.
    They have a need to have a faux existence as their
    (actual) lives are generally devoid of meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by Banker View Post
    Stop feeding the trolls and they will go away.
    Its quite funny how people get online to feed the trolls while telling others how not to feed the trolls. Actually, they are not feeding the troll, they are trying to humiliate someone online because their spouses or partners will not take it. BJ is a game of extreme variance which leads to anger and frustration after a bad day. The ones who post today addressing the poster and not the post are just having a bad day and since there are not many posts today, they let loose on mine.

If you go back and take a look, my OP has led to some very long threads in the past.

16 v 8 + 4
    14 v 9 + 6
    15 v 8 + 7

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    "BJ is a game of extreme variance which leads to anger and frustration after a bad day."
    That is (partially) a good point you have made. BJ is an extremely volatile game.
    Frustration must be coped with ~ as it is a product of unrealistic expectations.
    Anger is an indicator that you should NOT be playing BJ at all. An A.P. cannot be
    Masochistic or self-destructive. You will probably have losing sessions about ? of
    the time, but you may be unrealistically commencing your play "expecting" to win.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast