Thread: BJ Log app for Android

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

BJ Log app for Android

Hello Everyone,
    I'm looking for an app for my Android phone to log my BJ play, locations, wins, losses, notes on play etc... Does anyone have any suggestions and where to find it?
    I'm not looking for a practice game app., which is all I've been able to find so far.
    Thanks!

You can use a poker ledger app for BJ. There's a bunch of them. Last year I used the one with a green icon called Poker Ledger. It's ok. This year I'm using one with a blue icon called Hold'Em Poker Manager. I think it was like 3$ for the full version on the app store. I really like the filters and overviews it can do. I dislike that the game type cannot be changed in the Hold'Em Poker Manager, so all my BJ is labeled as poker games, lol.

Thank you Fenix, I will check them out!!