Thread: Shuffle Tracking

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Shuffle Tracking

I have read up on shuffle tracking and ace sequencing. I understand the concept of clumping as well as identifying key cards to ace track. My main question is, is it even possible to shuffle track/ace sequence in a automatic shuffler? Don't get automatic shufflers confused with CSM (Continuous shuffler machines). CSM machines take all of the cards out of the discard tray every round and put them back into the shuffler making it virtually impossible to track and count. A CSM dose not have a shoe. An automatic shuffler is when the shoe is done with they take all of the cards and shuffle them and then put them into the automatic shuffler and bring out a new deck for that shoe. It seems shuffle tracking on either shuffler is just a complete waist of time IMO. Seems like the only way to shuffle track is by a dealer hand shuffling who is also weak at shuffling?? Am I missing something here? How could you possibly shuffle track a deck being put into a shuffle machine? Is it even worth learning? Also, I feel like if you were going to shuffle track for clumping, you could figure out when the -10 clump came by keeping track of key cards before the clump is coming? Or do you abandon card counting and just focus on shuffle tracking? Or do you do both? Would like some insight on some experienced veterans. Thanks
    Last edited by TeeFleek; 04-03-2017 at 02:56 AM.

Banned or Suspended

Anyone who tells you that they can exploit an A.S.M.
    via shuffle-tracking or Ace-Steering is full of crap.

No such thing. Hand shuffle you can track.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

IDK Flash. I'm putting in a lot of effort to attempt to shuffle track ASMs, though shuffle track is perhaps the wrong term. It may all be for naught, but I'm not convinced it's impossible. I'm one of those people that sometimes has to learn things the hard way. I can usually learn by reading or observation, but sometimes I just have to rigorously examine stuff on my own. I know it is very possible it's just coincidence, or my brain detecting patterns that don't actually exist, but I've noticed some things that make me seriously wonder if it's possible. In 6 months to a year I'll either admit you are correct and that I have acquired a mostly useless party trick or I might be too busy raking in chips to comment, lol.

As to the OP, I don't know if it is possible or not. ASM's are not trackable in the same manner hand shuffles are. You'd do better to stick with hand shuffles if you want to use normal shuffle tracking or ace sequencing techniques.
    Last edited by Bubbles; 04-04-2017 at 02:57 AM.