Thread: I hate a full table 8 decks

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

I hate a full table 8 decks

I hate a full table with 6 or 8 decks (favorable rules).A full table at the beginning of a shoe is ok,to determine the count for the first couple of decks and possibly Wong out.A full table is bad when the count gets higher.There is alot of card eating going on and less rounds of play for the shoe.

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Bingo1 View Post
    I hate a full table with 6 or 8 decks (favorable rules).A full table at the beginning of a shoe is ok,to determine the count for the first couple of decks and possibly Wong out.A full table is bad when the count gets higher.There is alot of card eating going on and less rounds of play for the shoe.

I have never played an 8 deck game. I play about 15% on a 6 deck game (85% is DD) and don't like playing with more than 4 spots being played. I do everything I can to drive one or two away by going back and forth from one hand to two. I hate the side bets and the ploppies betting odd colored chips and dollar tips. It gets real slow.

I don't mind 8 deckers, but I do love me a good heads up game.

Quote Originally Posted by Meistro123 View Post
    With a fast dealer and preferably 6 decker.

Quote Originally Posted by Meistro123 View Post
    A heads up game can be really rocky with 8 decks,when playing one hand.The best scenario is to play two hands with no more than one other player at the table When the count gets low Wong out.If it is full table at the beginning of the shoe and players leave and the table I will play two hands if the count is in the positive.

No heads up is always much, much better. You can sit around and wait for idiots to make up their minds if you want, I'd rather play.