Thread: Playing multiple spots on Norm's Games app, I can only bet one spot

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Playing multiple spots on Norm's Games app, I can only bet one spot

On both iPhone 6S and iPad (2nd gen I think), if I have 2 spots designated for the player, I'm only allowed to bet on 1 spot. Example: I indicate I want to bet $10, and one spot has a $10 bet, gets dealt a hand, and the other spot remains at $0, and gets skipped by the dealer. I don't seem to have a way to bet on both spots.

Other things:
    I was able to import my playing strategy to the iPad, although I still cannot import strategies to the iPhone 6S.

There's a glitch I've seen on both devices: if the burn cards are set to 0, the dealer won't deal any cards. So I set it at 1 card, and that works, but it would be nice if 0 cards worked, because I always have to check what the burn card was at the beginning of each shoe (so that I can verify my side counted cards later).

Blog Entries

1. Set the betting strategy to allow 2 hands.
    2. This is an Apple iOS 10 bug. They don't seem to be fixing it. I'm going to have to find a way around it.
    3. Haven't heard of that. I'll check.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

OK, I see now in the bet customization menu where the multiple betting buttons are.