Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Win $936 an hour with nine-count blackjack!

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Win $936 an hour with nine-count blackjack!

I bet that got your attention. How about:

Blackjack system! Win $866 an hour making $10 bets!

$500 in 8 minutes LIVE using the easy money blackjack system!

No limit blackjack $18 wins $33,024 a month!

That last one is no counting required with an iron clad guarantee!

How did I start looking at this stuff on Youtube? Well, I started with looking at the guy proclaiming to be a "professional" blackjack player, one of the best in the world he says, quite confidently! I agonized my way through enough video to see that the best blackjack player in the world splits 2,2vsT, splits 7,7vs8, doubles 9vsT, and uses gamblers superstition for many aspects of his play. Comical relief came demonstrating the awesome power of the "Eenie meenie minie mo" method of selecting winning scratch off tickets. Then there was the heart-wrenching story about a guy that learned from his awesome skillset, took $100, and turned it into over $1000! He bought a transmission for a vehicle that had been laying around (presumably because the guy needed cash for the transmission?) with the winnings. Apparently the best blackjack player in the world does not fully understand ROR, variance, and bankroll requirements. For those of you that are Hi-Lo enthusiasts, you will be pleased to know that the best blackjack player in the world uses Hi-Lo... When he's slowed down from swilling down drinks enough to actually pay attention to any count at all, that is.

The guy with the iron clad guarantee making $866 an hour with $10 bets also has "How to win $25,000 a year at roulette using the double cross method!" I watched him use terms like "locked up betting" and "tunnel betting" when he raised his bet as the count went down. The comments are disabled for this guy, I wonder why.

You want as lame as it gets? Watch some YouTube videos on gambling from self-proclaimed experts. You won't learn anything (productive), hopefully you're not stupid enough to buy into anything absurd, but you'll damn sure get a few laughs!
    Last edited by Tarzan; 02-26-2017 at 06:35 PM.

I've shared his videos with fellow AP friends of mine and we all got a great laugh out of it. Lol

I'm still waiting for Ashton Kutcher to pop out of nowhere to inform the AP world how he just punked us all, haha! The "blackjack professional" has released numerous tutorials, but he's yet to mention anything about EV, RoR, BR management, Bet Spread needed to beat various games, Advantageous Rules, Index Plays, Detecting heat (and how to avoid it), etc., etc. But why would mention any of that shit??? Not like it's important.

You actually should split 77 v 8 in double deck, or even in multi deck at I think +4 hi lo.

Is this blackjack professional you are talking about michael morgenstern?

What the hell is Nine Count Blackjack? He doesn't even display his face. Tarzan is talking about the guy in this video who can't even follow basic strategy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta4xuThmAsQ
    Last edited by Norm; 04-05-2017 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meistro123 View Post
    You actually should split 77 v 8 in double deck, or even in multi deck at I think +4 hi lo.
    I've done it. Got my first Mandalay backoff shortly thereafter. This was diubledeck.

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    I've done it. Got my first Mandalay backoff shortly thereafter. This was diubledeck.
    Index plays that generate a BO. I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    Hell, my first local backoff was my next session after a string of unusual negative count index plays. Shit happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    Gotta split those 10's man!

Untrue.

Quote Originally Posted by bjarg View Post
    Is this blackjack professional you are talking about michael morgenstern?
    Yes. I am anyway. He's an idiot. He has no real valuable knowledge of the game of blackjack, but he claims to be a professional. I honestly can't roll my eyes hard enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryemo View Post
    Yes. I am anyway. He's an idiot. He has no real valuable knowledge of the game of blackjack, but he claims to be a professional. I honestly can't roll my eyes hard enough.
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Meistro123 View Post
    Yes, there are split and surrender indices for 7,7v8 (which are difficult for me to fathom being too very accurate using Hi-Lo) but this was not that... I believe he was near the top of the shoe. He appeared to split on the same intuition that told him to double 9vsT. He makes millions at this though, so what do people like me in the peanut gallery know about anything?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast