Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "I'm going to skip basic strategy..."

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

"I'm going to skip basic strategy..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM9RPvAa_wk

Let's count some mother f***king cards.
    Last edited by Norm; 02-23-2017 at 05:18 AM.

There is a new one titled card counting with a piece of ass or something

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I did see that one also, lol.

It makes no sense. He discounts entirely the benefit of knowing basic strategy and moves directly to counting in order to show people how to make money. Then he slips in comments along the way that show he probably lacks basic strategy knowledge, anyway. "We never double against an Ace," for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Koz84 View Post
    I did see that one also, lol.

It makes no sense. He discounts entirely the benefit of knowing basic strategy and moves directly to counting in order to show people how to make money. Then he slips in comments along the way that show he probably lacks basic strategy knowledge, anyway. "We never double against an Ace," for example.
    John Patrick would label this guy a dork. And that's John Patrick!

This guy is a complete moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryemo View Post
    This guy is a complete moron.
    Oh really? Well, if he was a moron, then why is he winning so much cash? Hmmm?

/Sarcasm

Haterbaiter first post is in this thread. Could he be a sock? Look at his choice of handle.

Blog Entries

Haterbaiter and haterbaiter187 are socks of Card Counter Pro and Michael Morgenstern. Banned. Enough is enough. I've blocked him from registration at over 200,000 forums.
    Last edited by Norm; 02-09-2017 at 07:47 AM.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Banned or Suspended

There are several things that happen in this world that I don't and may never understand. This is one. What's the motivation? Where or what is it derived from?

Silly question? Perhaps. But this happens quite often. I mean a former player showing up at an arena to kick the owners ass is odd and rare. But can you imagine if this happened a couple times a month?

Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    There are several things that happen in this world that I don't and may never understand. This is one. What's the motivation? Where or what is it derived from?
    Some people allow other people to get into their head so much that the other people own them. They do things that make no sense because what is best for them is no longer a consideration. It is all about other person. It shows a lack of discipline that can be a real handicap as an AP if you can't control it at will. If he could we probably wouldn't be having this discussion. As an AP it doesn't matter how emotional you feel about something you must do what is best for you in the long run even if it goes against the grain of who you are.

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    Some people allow other people to get into their head so much that the other people own them. They do things that make no sense because what is best for them is no longer a consideration. It is all about other person. It shows a lack of discipline that can be a real handicap as an AP if you can't control it at will. If he could we probably wouldn't be having this discussion. As an AP it doesn't matter how emotional you feel about something you must do what is best for you in the long run even if it goes against the grain of who you are.
    Good point T3. One thing I've come to realize in later years is how words that are direct opposite to each other yet can be so closely related.

For instance, discernment and paranoia. Very difficult to distinguish between the two sometimes, for me at least. It's like having perefial vision. I could see the entire court in front of me and feel what was behind me. If someone was double teamed, that meant someone else has to be open. I could always find or feel the guy instantly.

In life, or blackjack, I have my borders for normal. Then, if something appears out of the norm (Not a pun) I give it more consideration while leaning strongly on the side of caution.

It's really 2nd nature. But I see most are so self absorbed with a task at hand they fail to see potential pitfalls all around them.
    Last edited by moses; 02-09-2017 at 12:55 PM.

I find him a sad case of the poor child that was raised in a shit-hole environment, entered the justice/penal system, has the tools (uncultivated, as he was never mentored) to be successful or be a 2 bit con. There is a intellect hidden under mounds of awful, long learned dysfunction. He cannot leave the language of the "hood', he is stuck in his own grandiose macho BS, modeling behavior he has spent a life observing... and he has a rudimentary grasp of BJ.....
    And "the ass" in the first video wasn't that great, but did a dandy job of objectification...
    “One man’s remorse is another man’s reminiscence.” Ogden Nash

Banned or Suspended

I dunno Metro. Who am I to judge? He seems to want to project this tough guy image to playing blackjack. Downtown Reno is full of guys just out of prison. Lovelock, OJ's home, is just up the freeway. So projecting this type of image here will lead to the opportunity to prove one can back it up in very short order.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast