Thread: CVData: Tools/MultiSim/MRI Depth Count

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

CVData: Tools/MultiSim/MRI Depth Count

What is it ?
    I thought it was depth but it is limited to 1-79

Blog Entries

It defaults to depth in hands. But, you can change it to depth in quarter decks on the Nuances-Data tab.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    It defaults to depth in hands. But, you can change it to depth in quarter decks on the Nuances-Data tab.
    Can you please show me how to change it to depth in quarter decks on the Nuance-Data tab? Is a separate simulation required for each quarter decks for a six and eight deck game?

Blog Entries

Click the Nuances tab
    Click the Data tab
    Check Depth by decks

Yes, a separate sim is required for each area of the deck. The Multi-sim tool will run for each quarter decks. If you want to do this by deck, probably faster to set the MRI manually for each sim instead of using Multi-sim.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Thank you.
    BTW, except error on my part one can't use MRI for Spanish 21.

Blog Entries

Ah, correct. I ran out of memory trying to add multi-sim to the multi-tracking simulator.

Running the MRI sim using Multi-Sim is complicated. If I want to run a sim by shoe depth I will need to set the "Depth (Card) MRI" to on. Does it work if I call CVCX after the sim to determine the optimal bet?

Blog Entries

There are shoe depth tables available without using multi-sim. Multi-sim is a method of obtaining three-dimensional data. It is not designed to create an overall result. MRI (like an MRI machine) is designed to look at slices of data to observe what happens as variables change. Call CVCX is not related to multi-sim.

There are shoe depth tables available without using multi-sim. Multi-sim is a method of obtaining three-dimensional data. It is not designed to create an overall result. MRI (like an MRI machine) is designed to look at slices of data to observe what happens as variables change. Call CVCX is not related to multi-sim.
    As you mention there are shoe depth tables how do I access the shoe depth tables in CVDATA?

Blog Entries

Won/Lost - Hand Depth Won/Lost
    Percents - Hand Depth Percentages

On Nuances-Data, set Shoe Depth on to provide data by quarter decks, or off to provide data by hand number. You can use MRI to further limits the sections of data displayed.

Here's a sample: https://qfit.com/examp123.HTM

Won/Lost - Hand Depth Won/Lost
    Percents - Hand Depth Percentages

On Nuances-Data, set Shoe Depth on to provide data by quarter decks, or off to provide data by hand number. You can use MRI to further limits the sections of data displayed.

Here's a sample: https://qfit.com/examp123.HTM
    Thank You for the info