See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Best US state for Blackjack

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    A few years ago I would have said WV - Wheeling DD thin cut, S17 with surrender, DAS........but that only last a short bit. PA, S17 6-deck games with surrender, bordering Rocky Gap follows suit, all with good pen and rules.

Good thread to bump. A year and a half later, do people still feel the same way?

Quote Originally Posted by Exoter175 View Post
    Are you aware of what forum you're on?

No one is allowed to be wrong here, even you yourself have created a sub-forum for such nonsense. Which is exactly where that guys' post belongs, in that subforum.

Instead, you've come here to chastise me for protecting forum members.
    Try not to get involved with protecting anyone unless they asked you for your help. You did attack the messenger, you could rephrase it. I like that Norm is insisting folk address the message. These days, I dont get personal attacks as I used to.

Regarding this thread, do note that there will always be people who will think you are "protecting" your honey spot. I mean, there are people, including me, who do not mind El Cortez but that's because goals can be different. I am quite okay with picking up $100 and walking away, others try to go for more, find it sweaty.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    I mean, there are people, including me, who do not mind El Cortez but that's because goals can be different. I am quite okay with picking up $100 and walking away, others try to go for more, find it sweaty.
    Agreed. It's safe to say no one is going to get rich playing there but I played there for a few weeks and kept it to 3 short sessions per day and they seemed to tolerate me.

Just don't camp out there for any longer than half an hour. I had the mindset every time I walked in that this is a heist. I wouldn't take my sweet time with a bank robbery and this was no different.

Aside from that:

Don't ever more than double your bet.
    Don't lower your bet after a win (if pit is paying attention which they usually are)
    And I'd say not to have a max bet of any more than $100 for the $25 tables.
    Last edited by angle_sh00ter; 08-10-2018 at 07:58 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345